Page 177 of 277

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
VAN wrote:Tarlyn, Karim is fighter not ranger. He just has survival and knows the place a little better than the others because he has been there before.
Roger. Keep in mind Franz does not know that :P
Right.

It's not like the PCs are actually thinking in strict game-terminology.

I am just playing Franz as a soldier. He knows nothing about game terminology :P

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:12 am
by ewancummins
Brock, Tarlyn, and Van: each of you please roll 1d20.

EDIT- Note that the scene has advanced to the next morning.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 am
by Adam
I hate when you do that, Ewan.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 am
by steveflam

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 am
by Le Noir Faineant
What happened to brave Norzak?!

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 am
by steveflam
Rafael wrote:What happened to brave Norzak?!
He got eaten by a shark.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:00 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:shock:

Image

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:03 pm
by VAN
9.

I don't know why but very rarely I roll high :( Guess have to buy new dice.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 pm
by ewancummins
Okay- Dorgio and Franz notice something...I'll send PMs.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm
by ewancummins
NOTE for all players:

The PCs are all rather tired, stiff, and sore. No obvious penalties.

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 pm
by Adam
Fab.

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 pm
by ewancummins
Now I need d20 rolls from everyone.

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 am
by JMaytr
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2366204/ 9

okay if it needs a mod my new stats for some rolls are:
Bluff+10
Diplomacy +15
hide +10
Listen +7
Spot +5

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 am
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2366204/ 9

okay if it needs a mod my new stats for some rolls are:
Bluff+10
Diplomacy +15
hide +10
Listen +7
Spot +5
very helpful. PM coming soon...