Page 185 of 277
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:23 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain will be waiting for the others to tell him or Wat if they have found any thing of interest . As the forest is not his element .
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:39 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
VAN wrote:For me is better keep searching till there is still daylight.
Same here
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 am
by Lord Skybolt
Maybe Alain's cure is coming up shortly . Hopefully

.
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 am
by VAN
Listen 13 Ewan
Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ewan, just making sure I'm reading it correctly, we the crevice is on the opposite side of the bank, right?
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, just making sure I'm reading it correctly, we the crevice is on the opposite side of the bank, right?
Right, it is on the oppsite side of the bank. The stream is not huge, it's just a creek. Crossing isn't to hard if you pick a shallow spot to ford.
Note that I have just capped this chapter.
I will be posting a short interlude, very soon. In the meantime, feel free to chat, ask questions, etc in OOC. I want to give some time for people to catch up on reading the posts, so as not to force the game forward too quickly.
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm
by VAN
Wow! We found the cleric!

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Nice!
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 pm
by ewancummins
Rather than post an interlude, I've just collapsed a day and a half into one post, making minimal assumptions about PC actions. I doubt anyone will object.
You are all- unless you choose for your PC to be elsewhere- at a cabin in the woods with the cleric and a few lumberjacks. All PC have had a chance to rest and use healing magic.
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:49 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Just fine- all healed.
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 pm
by steveflam
I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............

Skimming my posts, eh?

Alain has already been cured.
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:37 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............

Skimming my posts, eh?

Alain has already been cured.
Sheisse, sorry! Missed that in your post. Norzak would be ecstatic with that, btw!
Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:I is asking the Priest to cure the blindness............

Skimming my posts, eh?

Alain has already been cured.
Sheisse, sorry! Missed that in your post. Norzak would be ecstatic with that, btw!
Indeed!