Page 186 of 277

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 am
by Lord Skybolt
Yaaaa Alain isn't blind any more :D :D :D !!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:22 am
by VAN
Karim will agree to wait a day and then go after the werewolves

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm
by steveflam
ewan, what does Franz know about Pont A Museau? 4 ranks in both History and Geography. You can roll or just let me know what he knows ;)

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:24 pm
by ewancummins
ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Just fine- all healed.
Note that all three of these PCs are currently at full hit points , following a day and a half of magical healing and rest. I have stated this, as quoted above, but I will restate it now in order to remove any lingering confusion.

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:How do Dorgio's, Karim's, and Franz's wounds look after rest and healing?
Just fine- all healed.
Note that all three of these PCs are currently at full hit points , following a day and a half of magical healing and rest. I have stated this, as quoted above, but I will restate it now in order to remove any lingering confusion.
Ah! Okay well Franz will go with the majority of the party. But we need to find a way to hurt these monsters, otherwise it is pointless to even try to attack them. I though of dousing them with oil somehow and burning them with flaming arrows. Maybe Galandel or Wats could somehow set traps?

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm
by ewancummins
I will hold any updates so that the whole group may post. You guys let me know what your plans are, and I'll proceed when you are ready.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 am
by Lord Skybolt
All of Alain's damaging spells should be effective against them and he has a few area effect spells that will certainly hurt them such as Hail of Stone(no save for half on this one) or burning hands . And his low end of damage for him is 8 points of damage to a max of 20 . And Alain's spoke to Wat and he said the silver bolt was effective against them when he used it against them in fight were Franz and Karim got mauled by the demon wolves . He would know if it was effective against the demon wolves since he is a hunter after all and would know if the Silver bolt did not work .

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 am
by VAN
Karim will agree with whatever the group decides. With Alan's spells maybe we have a chance with the wolves I think.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
VAN wrote:Karim will agree to wait a day and then go after the werewolves
I don't think we need to wait a day to get moving. It's currently what, mid day in game time? Also, since we're all at full health, I'd prefer to set out asap.

But before we go hunting the wolves, I think it would be smart to find that "witch" Toret mentioned.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:00 pm
by ewancummins
Yes, it's mid-day.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
VAN wrote:Karim will agree to wait a day and then go after the werewolves
I don't think we need to wait a day to get moving. It's currently what, mid day in game time? Also, since we're all at full health, I'd prefer to set out asap.

But before we go hunting the wolves, I think it would be smart to find that "witch" Toret mentioned.

Yes she might be able to help us.

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm
by VAN
[quote="tarlyn]""Vot if we burn dese monsters viss oil unt flaming arrows? Deiner only risk ist to get de oil on zem."[/quote]

Does any of the spellcasters have unseen servant or grease? We can cast grease at them and light it or with unseen servant get an oil bottle above them, splash it to them and light it with a flaming arrow.

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm
by ewancummins
Based on multiple posts and PMs, I have advanced the scene. From the cabin, the party has returned to the second campsite [where you all met the lumberjacks].

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm
by Adam
Hmm, was reading through the background notes. For some reason I thought people did call it "The Core." What do people call the world, then?

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Hmm, was reading through the background notes. For some reason I thought people did call it "The Core." What do people call the world, then?

The Land

The World

The Known World

Dry-land

The Waking World

Midgard

The Skyclad Countries

Some religions teach of heavens and hells. Some cultures believe in such mythical worlds/realms as Faerie, Dreamland, Annwn, Hades, etc. Generally speaking, such esoteric concepts as 'the Great Wheel', 'alternate prime planes', and 'crystal spheres floating in the Phlogiston' are lost on the vast majority of Ravenloft natives.