Page 192 of 277
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm
by steveflam
I edited my post, ewan. Brock, I think Dorgio is awake

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:59 pm
by steveflam
ewan, I am heading out for the evening. For Franz, use his Power Attack feat, if we get to that point
Roll for Franz as well.
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 am
by ewancummins
All PC may be awake by the end of this round, or whenever their players get the chance to post. The cabin is dark in the back room and lit by the waning fire in the front room. I'm waiting for Skybolt to advance the scene by giving me actions and init count for his PC.
Note that just-now-roused-from-sleep PCs are not fully armed, wearing armor, carrying torches,etc. If you want lights, armor, weapons,etc- you need to declare getting that stuff ready.
JMatyr- check your PM box.
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Back at last, sorry for letting you down.
Where should Dofur jump in again, Ewan?
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's got his spear, but I'm assuming he doesn't have time to put on his armor. For the record, how long would it take to put on banded mail?
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:09 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's got his spear, but I'm assuming he doesn't have time to put on his armor. For the record, how long would it take to put on banded mail?
4 minutes to do it properly, tieing all the straps down, buckling it, cinching,lacing,etc.
1 minute for a hasty job.
It's in the SRD. Here's a link:
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/armor.htm
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Back at last, sorry for letting you down.
Where should Dofur jump in again, Ewan?
-When you like.
Everybody please keep in mind that I enforce fatigue penalties for sleeping in armor.
From the SRD:
Sleeping in Armor
A character who sleeps in medium or heavy armor is automatically fatigued the next day. He or she takes a -2 penalty on Strength and Dexterity and can’t charge or run. Sleeping in light armor does not cause fatigue.
The
Endurance feat will allow you to sleep in medium armor (
not heavy) without this penalty.
EDIT: IMPORTANT-
- Are any PCs entering the woods at night to search for the wolf-monster(s)?
Are the PCs holing up inside the cabin till morning?
Doing something else?
You guys let me know what you want to do. I can leave the scene as is to allow for more roleplaying time/actions, or I can advance the timeline.
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's heading outside, although he won't necessarily pursue the wolf-demons unless directly confronted. Assuming Alain is the only wounded person right now, Dorgio will cast CLW on him as soon as he can act again.
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am
by steveflam
Franz will not pursue either. Though I am quite happy that Alain got in a good spell on that beastie! Wtg Lord Skybolt!
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:24 pm
by VAN
Karim will sleep with his armour for the rest of the night.
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm
by RocEter
ewancummins wrote:Rafael wrote:Back at last, sorry for letting you down.
Where should Dofur jump in again, Ewan?
-When you like.
Everybody please keep in mind that I enforce fatigue penalties for sleeping in armor.
From the SRD:
Sleeping in Armor
A character who sleeps in medium or heavy armor is automatically fatigued the next day. He or she takes a -2 penalty on Strength and Dexterity and can’t charge or run. Sleeping in light armor does not cause fatigue.
The
Endurance feat will allow you to sleep in medium armor (
not heavy) without this penalty.
EDIT: IMPORTANT-
- Are any PCs entering the woods at night to search for the wolf-monster(s)?
Are the PCs holing up inside the cabin till morning?
Doing something else?
You guys let me know what you want to do. I can leave the scene as is to allow for more roleplaying time/actions, or I can advance the timeline.
Galandel has the endurance feat, so he always rests in his armor. He will not chase after the creatures in the night.
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am
by ewancummins
Okay- I have advanced the scene again. All PCs have had some sleep/rest.
What are you guys going to do today?
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 am
by Lord Skybolt
My character will have slept at least 8 hours to get all his spells back for the day of Demon-Wolf Hunting . And some hit points back also .
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:My character will have slept at least 8 hours to get all his spells back for the day of Demon-Wolf Hunting . And some hit points back also .
Right- he's at full hp after healing spell and rest.
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 am
by Lord Skybolt
Very good then . He is ready to kill and finish off werewolves .