Page 193 of 277

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am
by Lord Skybolt
I say we go back to the lumbers camp to go get the help of the Cleric to hunt down the werewolves . Since he said he would help us .

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 am
by Le Noir Faineant
^ That.

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am
by steveflam
I agree. And Alain was bitten by this beastie? Great, now we have the possibility of two lycanthropes in our group :)

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 pm
by VAN
I second that too, lets get the cleric and go after them!

But we should get the herbs too, they will help us eventually.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
VAN wrote:I second that too, lets get the cleric and go after them!

But we should get the herbs too, they will help us eventually.

Seconded, but I need to look back and see if finding the herbs will take us out of the way of meeting up with Toret, or vice versa.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
VAN wrote:I second that too, lets get the cleric and go after them!

But we should get the herbs too, they will help us eventually.

Seconded, but I need to look back and see if finding the herbs will take us out of the way of meeting up with Toret, or vice versa.
It will take you out of the way, yes. The Toret is north and the herbs grow in the Hackles, to the south. You are only looking at a day's hike or so, in either direction.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm
by steveflam
So we came to really get Alain's blindness cured, yes?

Franz won't know anything about bites infecting someone, so he will suggest getting the herbs then going on to Richemulot as was originally planned.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 pm
by VAN
Alain's blindness is cured 2 days now.

I vote get the herbs 1st and then go to the cleric because even with his help the herbs will be useful.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Yeah, I think we should go for the herbs first too. Does anybody see a reason why we'd need to go to the Toret first, though?

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:58 pm
by steveflam
Um I can not say, cause Franz will tell you to get back to Richemulot as that is where you want to return to. He will follow you wherever you go, OOC. HE has no idea about arcane shyte n stuff :P

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 am
by Adam
Well, IMO we're stuck now. The wolves are hunting us. We're not getting out of these woods alive if we don't deal with them.

Herbs first so we can see if they actually work. Maybe go get the cleric. Then we track them down and finish this.

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm
by ewancummins
I will hold any update until the party has agreed on a plan and is ready to go. Let me know, IC or OOC. Whenever people are ready, I will proceed with updates. .

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 pm
by steveflam
Franz is patrolling the cabin, so rely on the rest of the party for that, ewan. He will follow everyone else pretty much :D

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm
by ewancummins
Based on player feedback, I have advanced the scene.

Hackles

The Toret is not with you, as most of the players wanted to get the herbs, first.

Dofur's mule can be with you, if Raf likes. I am assuming that the mule is with the party.

Same goes for Munchen and Baelmus.

Aidrha and Higgen remained behind, of course.

Aidrha made line drawings of the two plants, devil's helmet and milfoil. She has given these to Benn.

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm
by steveflam
So though Franz nor any of the others have any ranks in herbalism etc, we can in fact help looking for the plant, right?


http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2422930/

Woohoo big 7 spot check!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2422932/

17 search, a bit better.