Page 201 of 277
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm
by steveflam
VAN wrote:I don't have problem with the board either Raf.
Ewan, Karim will level too or is only for the others?
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
What would be fastest, the Sithicus route? We've spent so much time away from Pont that it'd probably be a good idea to get back as quickly as we can.
By the way, how are we doing on experience?
Y'all are creeping towards level 5. Closer now that you've defeated the turnskins. Progression was probably too rapid in the early chapters ( from level 2 to level 4 in just a few chapters ), so I've had to slow down a bit.
Um, we all level? That is not what I read in ewan's post. Maybe I read wrong ......

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 pm
by VAN
He said you all creeping to level 5, but don't know if means the new players too or only those that started the game earlier.
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm
by steveflam
VAN wrote:He said you all creeping to level 5, but don't know if means the new players too or only those that started the game earlier.
Creeping means we are all close, basically, but not level 5 yet.
Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:36 pm
by VAN
Yeah I know. I'm just tired so didn't actually get it! Is 4:30 am here!
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 am
by Adam
So was that all of the turnskins, then?
Yes, back to Pont au Museau at first opportunity if we're done with these wolfmen. There's a certain maid who I'm certain is missing me dearly.
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain would be for the quickest route back to Pont au Maseau . As in the overland trip first . Then the trip by boat on the river .
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Right, I agree with Sky that we should go back by Sithicus, then up the Musarde, preferably by dragonboat.
Galandel is Sithican, right? Is there any reason he wouldn't want to go that way?
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 am
by VAN
I prefer the overland into Sithicus and then river-route as is safer.
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Before we leave, though, we might want to check with Ottukar and the rest of the refugees.
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 pm
by ewancummins
RocEtr has been unable to post, as has JMatyr. Their 'net service is down.Their PCs are on 'autopilot' for now. I have no idea when they will get service restored. I am able to sometimes make phone contact, at least.
Galandel would be quite happy to take the Sithicus-Musarde route; he very much wants to visit home.
EDIT-
Right, well it seems that just about everyone agrees on the route, goals, and overall plan of action. I'm going to go ahead and collapse some game-time and post the beginning of the next chapter, rather than do a long & drawn-out interlude. I wanted to sound you guys out before posting, so as to avoid rail-roading the party. If there are objections, I can edit/backtrack, if not, post away in chapter 8, guys!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am
by Le Noir Faineant

BTW, that's not me, that's the innkeeper from Chaucer's "The Nun's Priest's Tale", and it was a common saying at the time. Read it this morning, and had me crack up.
So, with me essentially breaking my email-program's spam filter, I now return to receive emails from the Frat. Hooray!
And that means Dofur can curse again.

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:14 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Okay, not to unnerve you, but can a Paladin run away?
Good Dofur surely has no desire to meet

, but then again, he is a
defender of all things good...
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm
by VAN
Go Dofur!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Oh, Vannie, this will only end in tears...
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:30 pm
by ewancummins