Page 203 of 277
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm
by ewancummins
I've sent a PM to Brock.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 am
by VAN
I quote Tarlyn, we love Munchen! Please don't say it's so oh mighty DM

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 am
by steveflam
This just proves that ewan loves cats not dogs

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 am
by Adam
"Ewan killed my dog"
That will be my signature forever if Munchen dies. Just so you know.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:10 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Like in "Shooter"? - Marky Mark was pretty angry there, you know...
Besides, how's Dofur's mule?
Wouldn't it probably be affected as well?
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Like in "Shooter"? - Marky Mark was pretty angry there, you know...
Besides, how's Dofur's mule?
Wouldn't it probably be affected as well?
Jonathon the mule is doing just dandy.
Ottokar, Wat, and the other NPCs are also well. So are the few animals travelling with them.
Only Jonathon(the PC) has actually been ill in the last week or so, although he hasn't complained about it. He's baggy-eyed and sluggish, and a pit pale- but is able to keep up with the march. No fever and no apparent injuries,sores,wounds.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm
by ewancummins
I'll wait to get a sense of what the party plans to do, before I post any update.
Oh, and would people like me to cut, arrange, and paste their respective 'before we leave the beetle-scene' bits? Or is it fine as is?
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Okay, after this post, I will be gone for about until Wednesday.
Happy Easter, fellows, and don't get me killed.

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 pm
by ewancummins
I like the new icons.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 am
by VAN
Personally I think we should get to town and try to heal Munchen.
The new avatars are awesome!

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Yeah, I vote that we get moving, but first I just wanted to check and make sure that Jon's illness doesn't resemble Munchen's. (Heal Check 14)
Also, hopefully we won't run into any Zeds.

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 am
by steveflam
And now I can say what Bender says "Kiss my shiny metallic a**!" LOL!
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Yeah, I vote that we get moving, but first I just wanted to check and make sure that Jon's illness doesn't resemble Munchen's. (Heal Check 14)
Also, hopefully we won't run into any Zeds.

Jon's condition is this:
fatigued, pale, no fever, no injuries.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm
by Adam
Ready to go when everyone else is.
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Same here.