Page 205 of 277

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:10 am
by VAN
Wow Jon has met his 1st DarkLord! what an honor for him! :lol:

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.



By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! You know, at first I thought it was the ghost of Cirdan, but then again maybe those two are in cahoots.



By the way, when Dorgio gets to the Maid he'll also look for Jon, to give him the medicine.
We are in Sithicus that was no doubt Lord Soth! GAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um on another note, ewan, should I head to my rendezvous with Benn?

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Surprise! It's actually Lord Soth the mule.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 pm
by steveflam
ewan sent you a pm. I posted ;)

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:19 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Okay, I am fully back now. :)

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 pm
by ewancummins
Tarlyn-

Let's get it on.

Roll them bones, fool!

Elf , round 1
init 21

to hit 18

dmg 4

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:04 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Okay, I am fully back now. :)
Meaning you can post with greater frequency?

EXCELLENT!

I have some stuff for your PC...

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Yepp!

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm
by steveflam
Sorry, had a gig tonight ewan ;(

Money is good however :P

Okay here we go: Power attack adding +4 to the Damage, removing 4 from
BAB.

Initiaitve: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471180/

I got 24. I rolled BAB and Damg first cause I figured Franz would go last, but in fact he goes first!



http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471177/
23 to hit.

Damg is usually 1d8+6, but now 1d8+10.

Ewan, Franz will not kill the elf if it indeed comes to that. He wants to teach him some humility, make him concede.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2471179/

17 damage. Now Franz will try to assess how badly the elf is injured.

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm
by ewancummins
The elf is going for lethal damage. As you aren't applying a -4 penalty, I assume that you are doing the same.

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:The elf is going for lethal damage. As you aren't applying a -4 penalty, I assume that you are doing the same.
You be right. Read ma pm :P

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm
by steveflam
I pmed you the rolls, ewan. Heh, yeah so um is it possible for Franz to incapacitate the elf?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm
by ewancummins
My intention is to advance the scene to the next morning, but I will wait if players would like to have their PCs do more stuff this game-night. You guys let me know.

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
sounds good to me