Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Yes, he'll need to give it back, that's right.tarlyn wrote:P.S - ewan, Franz gives back his weapon as he is not allowed to actually have it otherwise, except for the duel, right?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
The inkeeper wants a gold piece for tonight/next day till after sundown. If you like, he'll throw in some soup and bread, but wine will cost you extra. The room is nothing special.
I'll hold off a bit longer on the update, till I've heard from at least one or two other players. People may have more RP they'd like to do. Dorgio may wish to continue his conversation with the barmaid, for example. Maybe the party will confer, in character.
I assume that all PCs will want at least 8 hours of sleep, some time to eat, maybe go look for a place to bathe, etc.
Who is going with Franz the next evening, to see Tileara about the favor/potentially profitable undertaking?
Anybody planning on doing anying in town or outside town between midnight this game-night and evening the next game-night?
I'll hold off a bit longer on the update, till I've heard from at least one or two other players. People may have more RP they'd like to do. Dorgio may wish to continue his conversation with the barmaid, for example. Maybe the party will confer, in character.
I assume that all PCs will want at least 8 hours of sleep, some time to eat, maybe go look for a place to bathe, etc.
Who is going with Franz the next evening, to see Tileara about the favor/potentially profitable undertaking?
Anybody planning on doing anying in town or outside town between midnight this game-night and evening the next game-night?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins wrote:The inkeeper wants a gold piece for tonight/next day till after sundown. If you like, he'll throw in some soup and bread, but wine will cost you extra. The room is nothing special.
I'll hold off a bit longer on the update, till I've heard from at least one or two other players. People may have more RP they'd like to do. Dorgio may wish to continue his conversation with the barmaid, for example. Maybe the party will confer, in character.
I assume that all PCs will want at least 8 hours of sleep, some time to eat, maybe go look for a place to bathe, etc.
Who is going with Franz the next evening, to see Tileara about the favor/potentially profitable undertaking?
Anybody planning on doing anying in town or outside town between midnight this game-night and evening the next game-night?
Yes, Franz will do his best ray Stevens impression. "DON"T LOOK ETHEL!" But it was too late, she'd already been in the scene.
Boodegy boogedy, oh yeah they call him the streak, fastest thing on two feet.................
Nah nothing special for Franz heh!
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Right, Dorgio will be turning in soon so he can get enough sleep before his morning prayers. He'll also go with Franz to see about the job tomorrow. For right now I'm fine with just hanging out and RPing more that the bar until you hear back from the others. I'm just glad I got a chance to legitimately say "Ravenloft" IC. 
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Raf's back-translated Macbeth puts me in mind of one of my favorite movies-
Something Wicked This Way Comes
If you haven't seen it, watch it soon.
Something Wicked This Way Comes
If you haven't seen it, watch it soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I spoke with Rob a couple days back. He says that he's still catching up with the thread.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Wb, Roc!
Any idea of Rob is going to be back soon?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Karim will go to visit Tileara as well. He will not do anything particular till the next evening, if Dorgio or any other PC wants to talk to him he will be down at the inn.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
That's up to you, but I'd assume he put it away after the fight, and maybe took off his armor to relax and stretch. He can go and grab it now, if he doesn't have it. It wasn't consficated. Shields and armor are allowed. The rule is no weapons but staves and daggers.tarlyn wrote:ewan, does Franz have his shield?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Hey, Galandel had some dream about something with purple eyes, right? But I don't think he told any of the other PCs, did he? Too bad.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Question for all players, which official Ravenloft adventures/modules/boxed super-mods have you played or run? Official means anything labelled 'Ravenloft' and published by TSR or Arthaus in a book or magazine.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

