Page 206 of 277

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:59 pm
by steveflam
P.S - ewan, Franz gives back his weapon as he is not allowed to actually have it otherwise, except for the duel, right?

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:P.S - ewan, Franz gives back his weapon as he is not allowed to actually have it otherwise, except for the duel, right?
Yes, he'll need to give it back, that's right.

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 am
by steveflam
So can we presume we make it back to the Inn with no difficulty? I am in agreement to advance to the next scene.

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm
by ewancummins
The inkeeper wants a gold piece for tonight/next day till after sundown. If you like, he'll throw in some soup and bread, but wine will cost you extra. The room is nothing special.

I'll hold off a bit longer on the update, till I've heard from at least one or two other players. People may have more RP they'd like to do. Dorgio may wish to continue his conversation with the barmaid, for example. Maybe the party will confer, in character.

I assume that all PCs will want at least 8 hours of sleep, some time to eat, maybe go look for a place to bathe, etc.

Who is going with Franz the next evening, to see Tileara about the favor/potentially profitable undertaking?

Anybody planning on doing anying in town or outside town between midnight this game-night and evening the next game-night?

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:The inkeeper wants a gold piece for tonight/next day till after sundown. If you like, he'll throw in some soup and bread, but wine will cost you extra. The room is nothing special.

I'll hold off a bit longer on the update, till I've heard from at least one or two other players. People may have more RP they'd like to do. Dorgio may wish to continue his conversation with the barmaid, for example. Maybe the party will confer, in character.

I assume that all PCs will want at least 8 hours of sleep, some time to eat, maybe go look for a place to bathe, etc.

Who is going with Franz the next evening, to see Tileara about the favor/potentially profitable undertaking?

Anybody planning on doing anying in town or outside town between midnight this game-night and evening the next game-night?

Yes, Franz will do his best ray Stevens impression. "DON"T LOOK ETHEL!" But it was too late, she'd already been in the scene.

Boodegy boogedy, oh yeah they call him the streak, fastest thing on two feet.................


Nah nothing special for Franz heh!

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Right, Dorgio will be turning in soon so he can get enough sleep before his morning prayers. He'll also go with Franz to see about the job tomorrow. For right now I'm fine with just hanging out and RPing more that the bar until you hear back from the others. I'm just glad I got a chance to legitimately say "Ravenloft" IC. :D

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 pm
by ewancummins
Raf's back-translated Macbeth puts me in mind of one of my favorite movies-


Something Wicked This Way Comes

If you haven't seen it, watch it soon.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm
by VAN
Sorry I'm not tat home so couldn't post. I'll do it tomorrow.

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Wb, Roc!

Any idea of Rob is going to be back soon?

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Wb, Roc!

Any idea of Rob is going to be back soon?
I spoke with Rob a couple days back. He says that he's still catching up with the thread.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am
by VAN
Karim will go to visit Tileara as well. He will not do anything particular till the next evening, if Dorgio or any other PC wants to talk to him he will be down at the inn.

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 pm
by steveflam
ewan, does Franz have his shield?

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, does Franz have his shield?
That's up to you, but I'd assume he put it away after the fight, and maybe took off his armor to relax and stretch. He can go and grab it now, if he doesn't have it. It wasn't consficated. Shields and armor are allowed. The rule is no weapons but staves and daggers.

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey, Galandel had some dream about something with purple eyes, right? But I don't think he told any of the other PCs, did he? Too bad.

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 am
by ewancummins
Question for all players, which official Ravenloft adventures/modules/boxed super-mods have you played or run? Official means anything labelled 'Ravenloft' and published by TSR or Arthaus in a book or magazine.