Page 208 of 277
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm
by Adam
I've read most of them, ran Night of the Walking Dead, Castle Ravenloft, Hour of the Knife.
Benn will likely hold onto the books, if possible, to try and sell them to some clients that he knows back in Pont au Museau (probably get better deals from them.) I need to replace that walking stick/club that Benn uses. Other than that, help Dorgio plan the trip.
Is JMaytr dropping out for the time being? It might help us to decide whether to go looking for him or something.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
Is JMaytr dropping out for the time being? It might help us to decide whether to go looking for him or something.
He'll be out for at least a while, yes. He's hella busy.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:28 am
by steveflam
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 am
by ewancummins
You go first. Declare your actions and make whatever rolls are needed.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:37 am
by steveflam
GIggety giggety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 am
by steveflam
ewan, I would like to tackle big half elf bub in such a way as to make all three of us move out of the shop./........... possible manouever?
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 am
by steveflam
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, I would like to tackle big half elf bub in such a way as to make all three of us move out of the shop./........... possible manouever?
That's a charge and bullrush, sounds like. A
full round action will let you back up a bit and then rush him, pushing him towards the door or a window.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specia ... m#bullRush
Give me a STR roll, please.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am
by ewancummins
We'll count that as your STR roll, just add your STR bonus.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am
by steveflam
Ok , you post all the fun!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am
by ewancummins
Right, I rolled for the two dudes.
Post coming up...
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 am
by steveflam
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 am
by steveflam
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:28 am
by steveflam
I sent some rolls, ewan. New rolls now?
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:33 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I sent some rolls, ewan. New rolls now?
Yeah, he just did his round two action. Go ahead and roll- but declare actions, too. I need to know if you are punching, rwasslin, bull-rushing, etc.