Page 209 of 277
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:I sent some rolls, ewan. New rolls now?
Yeah, he just did his round two action. Go ahead and roll- but declare actions, too. I need to know if you are punching, rwasslin, bull-rushing, etc.
Punching as he is, subdual as he is.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 am
by steveflam
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484150/
18
Presuming I hit with a Power Attack...
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2484152/
4 + 4 = 8 or 11 if Power Attack is acceptable.
P.S ewan, F has 44 hp, k?
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:42 am
by ewancummins
44 matches my notes, yup.
Note:
Unarmed strike is d3, not d4 dmg.
Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to describe Franz's successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
44 matches my notes, yup.
Yes, your power attack hits. If you'd like to decsribe FRan'z successful attack, go ahead. It will hurt but not KO the big dude.
As if EVULZ would make it that easy for moi

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:01 am
by steveflam
Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:03 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf

Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.
Franz just got KOed.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf

Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.
Franz just got KOed.
Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf?

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Fark, he is one big halfelf. The half is not really a good adjective for him at any rate. ewan check pms for dmg I may have forgotten. Tho I doubt it will matter with Goldberg the halfelf

Bwahahahaha...he's half-elf, alright. I didn't say what the other half was.
Franz just got KOed.
Is it half Goldberg the Hammer elf?

Maybe it will come out in play. Who knows?
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 am
by steveflam
Yeh yeh! Maybe Franz will wake up in Tileara's bed ....
heheheheheeh!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 am
by Lord Skybolt
Or may be he will end up in Goldberg's bed lol !!!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am
by steveflam
Lord Skybolt wrote:Or may be he will end up in Goldberg's bed lol !!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:58 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
GAAH.
Board engine kicked me out, AGAIN.
Ewan, where is Dofur?
I will now make this page part of my Opera board, so I check a few times a day.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:02 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:GAAH.
Board engine kicked me out, AGAIN.
Ewan, where is Dofur?
I will now make this page part of my Opera board, so I check a few times a day.

Let us say that Dofur is at the Sighing Maid (inn) with the others.
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm
by VAN
Maybe the half breed is half orc half elf!

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:36 pm
by ewancummins
Based on what'd been posted, it looked as if Adam, Van, and Brock all wanted to advance the scene. Wish granted.