Page 210 of 277

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:05 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Yeah.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Yeah.
What's Dofur doing, Raf?

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 pm
by steveflam
ewan, does Franz wake up somewhere freaky :P

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:22 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, does Franz wake up somewhere freaky :P
You'll see.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 pm
by steveflam
ewan I pmed you, but I think that Franz knows Rufus, no?

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan I pmed you, but I think that Franz knows Rufus, no?
It's all in the PM.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Good morrow! :)

Sorry, you play too much while I have my night nap! :D

Dofur will stay with Diorgio, outside, and look if he can negociate with the Elves.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain will not be accompanying any of the other party members to retrieve the foolish party member that got thrown in jail . He is taking that inventory of goods after retrieving all the stuff from all the members that have said stuff before they leave for the local jail .

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 am
by Le Noir Faineant
w00t1

:D You're back!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain will not be accompanying any of the other party members to retrieve the foolish party member that got thrown in jail . He is taking that inventory of goods after retrieving all the stuff from all the members that have said stuff before they leave for the local jail .
Noted. So long as no one objects to Alain counting the stuff. Of course, he can always count it while you all are gone- but he did try to obtain consent beforehand.


Another note: Franz and Rufus are still in jail. Their fines have been paid, but the guards are waiting on word from Marius the Mule.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey guys, I'm busy with dissertation stuff right now but I'll update later tonight.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:58 pm
by ewancummins
Off-topic, but there's a girl in one of my classes who's a total ditz. She asked me if I had any tattoos and I said ''no, but I do have a body modification, a really common one.'' She was all ''ooooohhh,whatizzit, will you show me?''

:wink:

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
What a "princely" gesture!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:What a "princely" gesture!
Hehehehhehee, not that.

I am talking about something really, really common. Think a combo of hygienic value and a mark of our covenant with the God of Abraham.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain will not be accompanying any of the other party members to retrieve the foolish party member that got thrown in jail . He is taking that inventory of goods after retrieving all the stuff from all the members that have said stuff before they leave for the local jail .
Dorgio doesn't have much beyond his personal effects. As far as money he's got about 100gp on him. Although he'll probably walk away from this business at the jail with less.