Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

The lil snip snip we hebes get at a Briss?
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ha, nice bit of circumlocution, Ewan.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Puntastic!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.
Yes, use this power only for evil!

FOR TEH EVULZ!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.
Yes, use this power only for evil!

FOR TEH EVULZ!
TEH EVULS RULZ! SO SAYS DA EVULZ ONE AND SO BE IT! :twisted:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

The official portrait of His Pimpness,

http://www.idsnews.com/blogs/thesampleg ... llmore.jpg
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!
It's a little know fact that President Fillmore's middle name was Priapus. The man once back-handed a grizzly bear into submission, and then rode it around at Whig socials while smoking ganja from his Turkish waterpipe. His awesomeness stands in stark contrast to the wuss-factor of today's weak and unmanly politicians.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!
It's a little know fact that President Fillmore's middle name was Priapus. The man once back-handed a grizzly bear into submission, and then rode it around at Whig socials while smoking ganja from his Turkish waterpipe. His awesomeness stands in stark contrast to the wuss-factor of today's weak and unmanly politicians.
Whoa! he is my new rolemodel!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I also like Rutherford B. Hayes. The B stands for Bearded!

The following is all so terribly true!

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rutherford_B._Hayes
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

So what is the list of stuff Ewan ?
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4576
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

I'll be unavailable until Sunday night. PlZ TO NOT GET MY CHARACTER KILLED THX BAI.
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Dude Franz is gonna go to his room and listen to rock music SO LOUD. :P

For what it's worth, despite however Dorgio feels IC, OOC I hope we get a chance to whoop up on Marius.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
Post Reply