Page 211 of 277

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm
by steveflam
The lil snip snip we hebes get at a Briss?

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha, nice bit of circumlocution, Ewan.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm
by ewancummins
Puntastic!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.
Yes, use this power only for evil!

FOR TEH EVULZ!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've been writing about the psychology of figurative language for so long that now I can only communicate in wordplay.
Yes, use this power only for evil!

FOR TEH EVULZ!
TEH EVULS RULZ! SO SAYS DA EVULZ ONE AND SO BE IT! :twisted:

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm
by ewancummins
Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm
by ewancummins
The official portrait of His Pimpness,

http://www.idsnews.com/blogs/thesampleg ... llmore.jpg

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:32 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!
It's a little know fact that President Fillmore's middle name was Priapus. The man once back-handed a grizzly bear into submission, and then rode it around at Whig socials while smoking ganja from his Turkish waterpipe. His awesomeness stands in stark contrast to the wuss-factor of today's weak and unmanly politicians.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Millard Fillmore, you a mean maamajamma!

Talkin' 'bout Milaaaaaaard!

So bad, you know it!
Now I have that Stevie Wonder tune in mah brain. TEH EVULZ IS AT IT AGAIN!
It's a little know fact that President Fillmore's middle name was Priapus. The man once back-handed a grizzly bear into submission, and then rode it around at Whig socials while smoking ganja from his Turkish waterpipe. His awesomeness stands in stark contrast to the wuss-factor of today's weak and unmanly politicians.
Whoa! he is my new rolemodel!

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm
by ewancummins
I also like Rutherford B. Hayes. The B stands for Bearded!

The following is all so terribly true!

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Rutherford_B._Hayes

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:29 am
by Lord Skybolt
So what is the list of stuff Ewan ?

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 am
by Le Noir Faineant
I'll be unavailable until Sunday night. PlZ TO NOT GET MY CHARACTER KILLED THX BAI.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dude Franz is gonna go to his room and listen to rock music SO LOUD. :P

For what it's worth, despite however Dorgio feels IC, OOC I hope we get a chance to whoop up on Marius.