Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dude Franz is gonna go to his room and listen to rock music SO LOUD.![]()
For what it's worth, despite however Dorgio feels IC, OOC I hope we get a chance to whoop up on Marius.
Franz needs a booty call I thinks!





I'll post it for you tonight (have to go home and get it; am at school now).Lord Skybolt wrote:So what is the list of stuff Ewan ?


I figured you'd like that. Having an outlander in the party is fun.Rafael wrote:Greyhawk reference applause.





You've heard tales of suicidal -or heroic, if you actually like Falkovnia- battles against hordes of zombies and walking skeletons. Some 'sophisticated' folks say that stuff is all just Darkonese propaganda, and that the 'zombies' are just peasants in make-up who like to put a good scare into ignorant, superstition -ridden Falkovnian cow-thieves. Other people claim it's all real, and that Darkon is ruled by evil necromancers.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:By the way, how much would people from outside of Darkon or Falkovnia know about the Dead Man's Campaign?
