Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Working from this and other player feedback, I'm going to post a gloss.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's going to ask around about passage up the Musarde, and then see if he can find some kind of messenger or courier service. It'd probably be a good idea to let Sancerre know we're on our way, especially since we've got a penchant for getting sidetracked.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I've added a new scene. If any PC is skipping the meeting, just let me know and I'll acommodate you. The NPCs from the Wood-that-Waits ( Wat, Ottokar, Rufus, etc) are not here.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
No comment on that.Adam wrote:Who slip roofies in my drinks...
She did do a nice drawing of you while you dozed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Hey folks, I've got to turn my dissertation in to my advisor in a little over a week, so I need to take some time off to focus on that. Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.
He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.
I should be back by next Wednesday or so. If it takes any longer I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks!
He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.
I should be back by next Wednesday or so. If it takes any longer I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Right, no problem. I'll play Dorgio as a bit suspicious of the whole affair. He will not attack on sight.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Hey folks, I've got to turn my dissertation in to my advisor in a little over a week, so I need to take some time off to focus on that. Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.
He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.
I should be back by next Wednesday or so. If it takes any longer I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks!
Is the general consensus to accept the mission, then? If so, I can shift scene again when everyone is ready. Note that you may all leave town by the gate before sundown, and reclaim your weapons when you go.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
The problem is that if we leave, accomplish the task and then return in town Marius (and whoever from the other elves that deal with the bandits) will suspect that we were those who did it and for sure will not be happy...It's not good mess with the bad guys that have better links than ours...
So maybe is better do the mission and leave immediately, not return. So we will not face Marius and the other corrupted elves guards.
So maybe is better do the mission and leave immediately, not return. So we will not face Marius and the other corrupted elves guards.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!

