Page 213 of 277
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:34 am
by steveflam
Hmm sounds like a gift idea for Dofur, a nice perfumed soap bar made by elves.

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am
by VAN
Karim will go with Dorgio and Ben and try to find a way to leave the city.
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm
by steveflam
P.S - Van I think you misunderstand Franz' meaning. He didn't just mean in two days

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's going to ask around about passage up the Musarde, and then see if he can find some kind of messenger or courier service. It'd probably be a good idea to let Sancerre know we're on our way, especially since we've got a penchant for getting sidetracked.
Working from this and other player feedback, I'm going to post a gloss.
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm
by steveflam
If Franz has to carry Dofur over his shoulder he will.

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:22 pm
by ewancummins
I've added a new scene. If any PC is skipping the meeting, just let me know and I'll acommodate you. The NPCs from the Wood-that-Waits ( Wat, Ottokar, Rufus, etc) are not here.
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:22 pm
by Adam
Fool me once, Ewan, shame on you...
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm
by VAN
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm
by Adam
Long story...
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Long story...
Benn has a thing for older women...
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm
by Adam
Who slip roofies in my drinks...
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Who slip roofies in my drinks...
No comment on that.
She did do a nice drawing of you while you dozed.
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey folks, I've got to turn my dissertation in to my advisor in a little over a week, so I need to take some time off to focus on that. Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.
He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.
I should be back by next Wednesday or so. If it takes any longer I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks!
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Hey folks, I've got to turn my dissertation in to my advisor in a little over a week, so I need to take some time off to focus on that. Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.
He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.
I should be back by next Wednesday or so. If it takes any longer I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks!
Right, no problem. I'll play Dorgio as a bit suspicious of the whole affair. He will not attack on sight.
Is the general consensus to accept the mission, then? If so, I can shift scene again when everyone is ready. Note that you may all leave town by the gate before sundown, and reclaim your weapons when you go.
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:44 pm
by VAN
The problem is that if we leave, accomplish the task and then return in town Marius (and whoever from the other elves that deal with the bandits) will suspect that we were those who did it and for sure will not be happy...It's not good mess with the bad guys that have better links than ours...
So maybe is better do the mission and leave immediately, not return. So we will not face Marius and the other corrupted elves guards.