Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Van, will Karim discuss this idea IC- or would you prefer the group handle it 'off-screen'?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Benn's said his piece. I guess you can consider him to be abstaining pending further information.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Dorgio-
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote: Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.

He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.

Alain-
"I think are group would be all for getting rid of these bandits as we are traveling with a large group, so we would be getting rid a of a problem that might just trouble us on the road ."Alain says to Tileara .
Karim-
"If there are bandits to hunt and a treasure you can count on my help."
Franz
''So if vwe take care of de bandits, den dot Shweinhunt Marius vill be inconvenienced, to say the least. I am all for it."
Benn-
Adam wrote:Bennedict still looks doubtful, but, sensing that the group opinion is against him, steps back to let the party decide.
I need feedback from Raf. What will Dofur do? Then, if no one objects, I will move things along. If anyone wants to slow down play, let me know.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

ewancummins wrote:Van, will Karim discuss this idea IC- or would you prefer the group handle it 'off-screen'?
I will post that IC too. I posted that 1st here because wanted to discuss it with the others, but I think we can do that IC as well.

So Ewan, please wait till we discuss this thing, because I think is important.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:
ewancummins wrote: So Ewan, please wait till we discuss this thing, because I think is important.
Right, I'll wait for you guys to discuss it.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4576
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:shock: I had posted/sent PM on this already!

Dofur will advocate that the group moves for the bandits out as soon as possible, though in general, he will side will Ben on the way how to approach the situation.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Alright, I'm getting the sense that everyone is ready to go. Franz is clearly not going to listen to any arguments. Everyone seems willing, if not all eager, to undertake the mission.
So be it.

I have posted a gloss. Please read it carefully, so that there is no confusion about what is going on, where the party is now, etc.

My working assumption is that Wat and Ottokar will lead the emigrants out of town seperately before morning or very early in the morning. They won't be sticking around to catch any possible fall-out from your move against the brigands. None of you mentioned what to do about all these NPCs, but I kind of assumed you didn't mean to take them all ( women and children too) on an adventure/expedition. Likewise, I assume you don't intend to abandon them in Hroth.

Let me know, via OOC or PM, if you need something edited or you have something to add.


Otherwise, let's advance the current scene and move on with the chapter.
I need to know;

Is anyone trying to scout ahead/sneak around and check things out?

What light sources are in use, or will you all just accept darkness penalties( starlight and some moonlight only)?

Doing/have done anything else?



PS- Oh, and Munchen is with Franz unless Tarlyn wants it otherwise.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Franz will use a sunrod and the Munchen is with him. I suggest that one of the sneakier members search ahead.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I'll check later tonight- been roped into helping somebody move. :lol:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Franz is definitely on point for this expedition, since it was his idea. :P

I'm assuming it's alright if I obtained a new club/walking stick?
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:Franz is definitely on point for this expedition, since it was his idea. :P

I'm assuming it's alright if I obtained a new club/walking stick?
Yeah, Benn can have a new stick, no problem.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Tarlyn, Franz isn't out of that trap just yet. Each attempt is a full round action.
Please edit your last post.

Actions from everybody else?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Tried to aid another. Rolled a 6.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2503458/

Fantastic.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Adam wrote:Tried to aid another. Rolled a 6.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2503458/

Fantastic.
With Franz 1st attempt it makes 22 and if it is the 2nd, it makes 26. I believe aiding another for skills adds 2?

Thanks Adam ;)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Karim has ready action with the bow, if sees any bad guy get close to them will shoot.

Spot: 19
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Post Reply