Page 214 of 277

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 pm
by ewancummins
Van, will Karim discuss this idea IC- or would you prefer the group handle it 'off-screen'?

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:46 pm
by Adam
Benn's said his piece. I guess you can consider him to be abstaining pending further information.

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm
by ewancummins
Dorgio-
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote: Ewan, if you could take over Dorgio as an NPC that would be great.

He'll go along with the plan to look for the bandits, but like Benn, Dorgio is starting to get suspicious, so he won't just attack them on sight. He'll probably encourage the party to do some scouting before they actually attack anyone.

Alain-
"I think are group would be all for getting rid of these bandits as we are traveling with a large group, so we would be getting rid a of a problem that might just trouble us on the road ."Alain says to Tileara .
Karim-
"If there are bandits to hunt and a treasure you can count on my help."
Franz
''So if vwe take care of de bandits, den dot Shweinhunt Marius vill be inconvenienced, to say the least. I am all for it."
Benn-
Adam wrote:Bennedict still looks doubtful, but, sensing that the group opinion is against him, steps back to let the party decide.
I need feedback from Raf. What will Dofur do? Then, if no one objects, I will move things along. If anyone wants to slow down play, let me know.

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm
by VAN
ewancummins wrote:Van, will Karim discuss this idea IC- or would you prefer the group handle it 'off-screen'?
I will post that IC too. I posted that 1st here because wanted to discuss it with the others, but I think we can do that IC as well.

So Ewan, please wait till we discuss this thing, because I think is important.

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:
ewancummins wrote: So Ewan, please wait till we discuss this thing, because I think is important.
Right, I'll wait for you guys to discuss it.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:37 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:shock: I had posted/sent PM on this already!

Dofur will advocate that the group moves for the bandits out as soon as possible, though in general, he will side will Ben on the way how to approach the situation.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:59 am
by ewancummins
Alright, I'm getting the sense that everyone is ready to go. Franz is clearly not going to listen to any arguments. Everyone seems willing, if not all eager, to undertake the mission.
So be it.

I have posted a gloss. Please read it carefully, so that there is no confusion about what is going on, where the party is now, etc.

My working assumption is that Wat and Ottokar will lead the emigrants out of town seperately before morning or very early in the morning. They won't be sticking around to catch any possible fall-out from your move against the brigands. None of you mentioned what to do about all these NPCs, but I kind of assumed you didn't mean to take them all ( women and children too) on an adventure/expedition. Likewise, I assume you don't intend to abandon them in Hroth.

Let me know, via OOC or PM, if you need something edited or you have something to add.


Otherwise, let's advance the current scene and move on with the chapter.
I need to know;

Is anyone trying to scout ahead/sneak around and check things out?

What light sources are in use, or will you all just accept darkness penalties( starlight and some moonlight only)?

Doing/have done anything else?



PS- Oh, and Munchen is with Franz unless Tarlyn wants it otherwise.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm
by steveflam
Franz will use a sunrod and the Munchen is with him. I suggest that one of the sneakier members search ahead.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:15 pm
by ewancummins
I'll check later tonight- been roped into helping somebody move. :lol:

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm
by Adam
Franz is definitely on point for this expedition, since it was his idea. :P

I'm assuming it's alright if I obtained a new club/walking stick?

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Franz is definitely on point for this expedition, since it was his idea. :P

I'm assuming it's alright if I obtained a new club/walking stick?
Yeah, Benn can have a new stick, no problem.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm
by ewancummins
Tarlyn, Franz isn't out of that trap just yet. Each attempt is a full round action.
Please edit your last post.

Actions from everybody else?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 pm
by Adam
Tried to aid another. Rolled a 6.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2503458/

Fantastic.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:Tried to aid another. Rolled a 6.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2503458/

Fantastic.
With Franz 1st attempt it makes 22 and if it is the 2nd, it makes 26. I believe aiding another for skills adds 2?

Thanks Adam ;)

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 pm
by VAN
Karim has ready action with the bow, if sees any bad guy get close to them will shoot.

Spot: 19