Page 216 of 277
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 am
by Adam
I'm dropping Franz to prone so that hopefully he doesn't get anymore holes shot in him and casting Cure Moderate Wounds.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2505364/
17 hps back.
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 am
by ewancummins
Important question: Is Franz Lamordian or Falkvonian?!
He's Falkovnian- but maybe Dofur won't recognize the difference in dialects/accents?
EDIT- LOL, just got it! Hahaha!
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:14 pm
by VAN
Spot 19, listen 16
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:05 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Spot 19, listen 16
Noted.
I've made a minor edit to my most recent post.
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:57 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Okay, I'm back in commission--Looks like I missed some fun.
PS, why do I half-expect one of these guys to be named Miklos?
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:15 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is not going to stand up and be a target or the spokesmen for the party right now . As such he will keep doing what he has been doing so to get closer to the "bandits" whatever the out come of the Parley is .
New spot check of 29 and Listen check of 27 .
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:Important question: Is Franz Lamordian or Falkvonian?!
He's Falkovnian- but maybe Dofur won't recognize the difference in dialects/accents?
EDIT- LOL, just got it! Hahaha!
Also, apologies. This should go in the OOC thread!
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Just curious, all this is taking place on October 31st, right? Is there any significance to that date in the Demiplane?
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:43 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Just curious, all this is taking place on October 31st, right? Is there any significance to that date in the Demiplane?
Yes, OCT 31st.
I assume that Samhain/ All-Hallows-Eve, etc is observed by various cultures under various names.
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:40 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, what is the rest of the party doing?
Still going with the original plan of going on to the riverport, after linking up with Wat and his folk - out of town?
Something else?
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I need a little time to go over the chapter again. I just want to check the chronology and see if there are gaps in anybody's story before I make a decision. I'll probably have that done by sometime tonight.
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:56 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I need a little time to go over the chapter again. I just want to check the chronology and see if there are gaps in anybody's story before I make a decision. I'll probably have that done by sometime tonight.
That makes sense to me.
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:10 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Okay, here's the summary of what we've done so far...
DAY 1
-Enter the city. Meet Tileara. Munchen healed. Franz challenges guards.
-That night--Franz meets weird guy. Weird guy wears leather mask. Tileara mentions a task, looked troubled a moment before. Referred to the task as "something that would profit not only myself..." Franz knocks the guard out in a duel. Disturbance in the barn w/The Wood refugees (possibly pennangalan?).
DAY 2
Jon leaves. Franz visits Tileara that afternoon, gets knocked out by The Mule. Franz and Rufus arrested and then bailed out. Tileara mentions she was "fetching the payment." So she had enough money to pay, but it's unclear where she got the money. Alain leaves magic(?) robe with Tileara. Attack on Henryk/Albin. Franz leaves for Hroth.
So Henryk claims the chest was stolen the night before (ie, night of Day 1). So does anybody know any reason why Tileara couldn't have stolen the gold last night?
-I missed this when I was going through, but was Marius the second at the dual/the guy who showed up with the Mule to Tileara's?
As for what to do, it sounds to me like Tileara did double cross us, but maybe we should get some more information out of these guys before we leave. Does anybody want to help them out besides Franz, or does everybody want to make for the river instead?
((Note: Based on what Henryk said, it sounds like Azrael and not Soth is the DL here. I'd been wondering about that.))
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:17 pm
by ewancummins
-I missed this when I was going through, but was Marius the second at the dual/the guy who showed up with the Mule to Tileara's?
Marius is the Mule.
Mule is a nickname. He was not present at Franz's duel with the rude guard from the town-gate. The unnamed elf soldier who came to Tileara's shop with Marius was present at the night-time duel.
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain listens to this tale of possible betrayal with a raised eye .
Sense Motive Check of 20 .