Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

From what I read I got the impression that indeed they refer to Azrael as the tyrrant, but I think is just because Soth is completely inactive and doesn't care anymore about the domain. At least this has happened to some adventures but I don't know how Ewan plays him.

But anyway which is the DL I think is irrelevant for us, I do hope we don't meet him even if Soth, Azrael or Inza :P

I think we should better go to Richmulot at this point, we don't know the truth and more we dig more we see that we miss parts of the story and we don't know who is lying and who no. So for me is better move on.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I will hold the scene until I have feedback/a post from each player about what his PC is doing. When I have had word/seen posts from Skybolt, Adama, and Brock, I'll move forward.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Benn doesn't really have a horse in this race. Frankly, if Franz wants to stay and join the resistance, that's his deal. It's not our fight, and everything about this deal with Tileara frankly stinks.

Let's go catch up with our refugees and continue on to Richemulot.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Yeah, I agree that we should get moving soon. Somehow though, I doubt things will be that simple. :twisted:
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Yeah, I agree that we should get moving soon. Somehow though, I doubt things will be that simple. :twisted:
It never is...
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Hey, what color are Tileara's eyes btw?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Hey, what color are Tileara's eyes btw?
Blue, not purple.


Oh, and it's normal for an elf town to have the gates open late. They can see well enough at night and they only ''sleep'' four hours a day.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Okay, just wanted to check.

Before we split, though, does Tileara still have that robe Alain gave her?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Okay, just wanted to check.

Before we split, though, does Tileara still have that robe Alain gave her?

Yes, as Alain never actually recovered it. I'll double-check the thread to be sure, of course. I was surprised that Skybolt didn't post something like ''I take the robe back, since we aren't coming back in the morning.'' He did post after Karim/Van made the suggestion, but made no mention of the robe. Did he forget? I dunno.

Now, if Skybolt wants to say that his PC split off from the main group (hours ago, in game time) and trailed behind Franz, he may do so. His PC will arrive in town shortly after Franz. if that is the case. He should PM me if that's how he wants to play it. It all depends on how much you guys want to keep that old robe. It is magic, but you don't know what it does.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2511107/

Sense Motive 15 for Franz, ewan.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2511114/

13 listen. Make one for Munchen too, you never know! :P
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Alain will trail after Franz to see what he find's out and to see if she found out any thing about the robe .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain will trail after Franz to see what he find's out and to see if she found out any thing about the robe .
Noted. Alain should be on scene soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hide check is 26 . Move Silently is 21 .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Hide check is 26 . Move Silently is 21 .
Move silently...Where you moving? Out the window or the back door? :?:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply