Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I wanted to wait, but pacing required me to roll a save for Franz. Minor edits have been made to clarify certain details. Nothing big.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Taking 20 on the search check for the room and it's belongings .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I'll hold the vault scene to give Tarlyn a chance to post.

Rest of you- don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

So moi has posted. Went to bed early for once so :P
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Ewan wrote:The almost spent, flickering sun-rod rolls into dark corner. Munchen looks up at you, the limp form of a black cat clamped in his jaws. His eyes glow with an eerie purple light.
I knew it! Munchen and Tileara are in league! PUPPY PENANGGALAN.

Okay maybe Adam's right and I'm too suspicious, but seriously that dog is evil yo.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
Ewan wrote:
Okay maybe Adam's right and I'm too suspicious, but seriously that dog is evil yo.
Don't you know, there are no bad dogs- only bad masters.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I spoke with Skybolt on the phone last night, so I'd know how to have his PC react in such a case.

Alright guys!

Chapter 8 is finished.

OOC, Alain makes it safely back to the rest of the party, and you all are able to leave the area without hindrance. I will post a new chapter/interlude soon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Any chance to tell us what happened in Hroth Ewan? Or is relevent and needs to stay secret?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Any chance to tell us what happened in Hroth Ewan? Or is relevent and needs to stay secret?
:twisted:

Oh, I may reveal some of this later...like after the campaign. :wink:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Van, Franz stays in Sithicus with the rebels.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Van, Franz stays in Sithicus with the rebels.
Right- Franz is out of the group.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

So what new trouble-making PC will be joining us soon? :wink:

I'm assuming I couldn't actually roll any kind of knowledge check on the lights flying into the sky?
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Adam wrote:So what new trouble-making PC will be joining us soon? :wink:
Suffice it to say that my new pc will not be joining for a while yet. I am, for the time being, going to playing NPC's until ewan introduces my new pc into the game.


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:So what new trouble-making PC will be joining us soon? :wink:

I'm assuming I couldn't actually roll any kind of knowledge check on the lights flying into the sky?
Sure, try any and all know skills.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

So that would be a 1. Yeah. Moving on.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Post Reply