So it remains a mystery....Adam wrote:So that would be a 1. Yeah. Moving on.
Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
True- he may have assumed a bit too much about Dorgio's reaction- but good roleplaying/posts all around.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! Well I don't know how uncomfortable Dorgio's going to be, but suffice to say that Brock is creeped on out.
WB, Rob!
She's a foxy ladeeeeee....
Yeah, I guess it's obvious he's not playing Jon now-
unless maybe he invested a lot of points in Disguise.
''I have a special surprise for you, Dorgio...''
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Ah, but do they have 'em on a riverboat, that's the question?tarlyn wrote:I decided I am going to be playing the cabin boy, hahahahaha! I actually said something else to ewan in pm, but I don't think they have those on a ship
Seriously, though, Tarlyn will be playing Samuel the cabin-boy.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Not so far as I know. Ask Skybolt.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Did Alain tell the others about what he saw at Tileara's?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
I full expect Raf to be all ''I'm multi-classin' to Blackguard, Mo -Fos!'' and crush the poor boy's skull with his mighty war-hammer.tarlyn wrote:Samuel takes Coake's advice to heart, unaware of the first mate's meaning.
Swallowing a few times he approaches Dofur apprehensively, hands together, wringing. He takes a deep breath and once at Dofur exhales as he speaks "HiIamSamuel,CabinBoyhere, IhavealwayswantedtomeetadwarfandnowI
have.CanIgetyouanything,caniaskyouafewquestions?Isitrueyoucandrinkalot?
Isittrueyou'llkillmeifyoudon'tlikemyquestions?Whatsitlikebeingadwarf?Doyoulivealonglife?Whatkindofcarftsorhobbiesdoyoudo?"
Samuel takes a deep breath and prepares for the worst from Dofur. He does however stand in front of the dwarf expectantly, though his heart beats a mile a minute.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
He died? Oh...man....Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Ah, Southern Rock.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

