Page 219 of 277

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:So that would be a 1. Yeah. Moving on.
So it remains a mystery....

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 am
by steveflam
Woohoooo JMAytr great post dude!

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha! Well I don't know how uncomfortable Dorgio's going to be, but suffice to say that Brock is creeped on out.

WB, Rob!

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 am
by VAN
Poor Dorgio has a beautiful woman flirt with him! What he will do! :lol:

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:15 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! Well I don't know how uncomfortable Dorgio's going to be, but suffice to say that Brock is creeped on out.

WB, Rob!
True- he may have assumed a bit too much about Dorgio's reaction- but good roleplaying/posts all around.

She's a foxy ladeeeeee....


Yeah, I guess it's obvious he's not playing Jon now-
unless maybe he invested a lot of points in Disguise.


''I have a special surprise for you, Dorgio...''

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 pm
by steveflam
I decided I am going to be playing the cabin boy, hahahahaha! I actually said something else to ewan in pm, but I don't think they have those on a ship :lol:

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:58 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I decided I am going to be playing the cabin boy, hahahahaha! I actually said something else to ewan in pm, but I don't think they have those on a ship :lol:
Ah, but do they have 'em on a riverboat, that's the question?


Seriously, though, Tarlyn will be playing Samuel the cabin-boy.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:54 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Did Alain tell the others about what he saw at Tileara's?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Did Alain tell the others about what he saw at Tileara's?
Not so far as I know. Ask Skybolt. :wink:

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Samuel takes Coake's advice to heart, unaware of the first mate's meaning.
Swallowing a few times he approaches Dofur apprehensively, hands together, wringing. He takes a deep breath and once at Dofur exhales as he speaks "HiIamSamuel,CabinBoyhere, IhavealwayswantedtomeetadwarfandnowI
have.CanIgetyouanything,caniaskyouafewquestions?Isitrueyoucandrinkalot?
Isittrueyou'llkillmeifyoudon'tlikemyquestions?Whatsitlikebeingadwarf?Doyoulivealonglife?Whatkindofcarftsorhobbiesdoyoudo?"

Samuel takes a deep breath and prepares for the worst from Dofur. He does however stand in front of the dwarf expectantly, though his heart beats a mile a minute.
I full expect Raf to be all ''I'm multi-classin' to Blackguard, Mo -Fos!'' and crush the poor boy's skull with his mighty war-hammer.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:48 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Normally I'd say that'd be bad for party morale--but since Frank Frazetta just died, I can think of no more fitting memorial than a dope-smoking dwarven blackguard just flipping out and killing people.
He died? Oh...man....


:cry:

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
Ah, Southern Rock.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I know, it sucks. I'm breaking out the Molly Hatchet albums in honor.
Ah, Southern Rock.
Southern Rock woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marshal Tucker, Skynyrd, Hatchett..........