19%
Nah, I prefer sinnin'.
81%

Total votes: 27

Hell_Born
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Hell_Born »

If I didn't know most of the replies to this topic were jokes, I'd seriously worry about the fate of this site. The day I give up D&D for anything is the day I gut myself. There are a few things I cannot stand, and jostling for position at the very top of the list (where my hate approaches the burning intensity of a million suns) are religion and those nutjobs who blame D&D for the state of the world. I greatly prefer D&D to reallife, I admit it, but that doesn't mean I'm a suicidal, drug-taking, satan-worshipping communist. The very first thing that would happen in a perfect world, in my opinion, is all people like Jack T. Chick. would be brutally slaughtered and their carcasses left to rot in the garbage. If you don't like D&D, that's your opinion, nobody's forcing you to play it, just don't go trying to force people to stop playing. I'm more likely to contemplate suicide if forced to STOP playing D&D than if I play it.
"Is there any word more meaningless than 'hope'? Besides 'blarfurgsnarg,' of course."

"Seek and Locate! Locate and Destroy! Destroy and Rejoice!"
Manofevil
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Manofevil »

And given this days rather sad events. JACK CHICK FOR POPE!!!!
Do us a favor Luv, Stick yer 'ead in a bucket a kick it!

So, gentlemen, that's how it is. Until Grissome.... resurfaces, I'm the acting president, and I say starting with this... anniversary festival, we run this city into the ground! :D
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

OK, we're now April 3rd.

We wish everybody to see the light, whatever kind :)

Joël