The Devil's Dreams OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Devil's Dreams OOC

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Wow I come to check here when saw Ewan's message on fb and found out that you guys discuss things for 4 pages!

Anyway it's good to be back and start the new game!
I have one question does Karim leveled as well?

As about what he did the past 9 months, he kept working in Pont or as guard of the were-house or as mercenary is anyone hired him. If he gets the invitation for the party he will definately go there hoping to meet again his old friends.
Yes, Karim gained a level by the end of the last game.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Great, I will update the sheet and send it to you later today.

So does Karim have an invitation for the party as well?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Great, I will update the sheet and send it to you later today.

So does Karim have an invitation for the party as well?

Yes, he can come as a guest of Benn or Dorgio. Scholars may bring field assistants, guards, servants, etc.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Van, Dorgio would have let Karim know about the invitation. Since they're both half-Vistani Dorgio feels a kind of kinship with Van so I figure Dorgio would have tired to stay in touch over the past 9 months.

I'm assuming that Dorgio would have kept in touch with Benn and Alain, too. Skybolt, I don't remember if this made the epilogue but Dorgio had an engraved dagger made for Alain to thank him for his help at the Court of Crows.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Van, Dorgio would have let Karim know about the invitation. Since they're both half-Vistani Dorgio feels a kind of kinship with Van so I figure Dorgio would have tired to stay in touch over the past 9 months.

I'm assuming that Dorgio would have kept in touch with Benn and Alain, too. Skybolt, I don't remember if this made the epilogue but Dorgio had an engraved dagger made for Alain to thank him for his help at the Court of Crows.

I didn't include that detail, but I'm glad you brought it up in OOC.

Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Adam »

I need to get off my butt and update Benn for 5th level. I'll do that and get something posted shortly.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:I need to get off my butt and update Benn for 5th level. I'll do that and get something posted shortly.
Nice.

Note to all: If your PC is attending the Conclave you may post his arrival now. If not, he can always show up later. No rush.

If you PC is not attending, let me know. I can runa seperate scene.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Tarlyn's PC will arrive at least one day later than anyone travelling with the Twins.
If your PCs left in time to arrive a day early, as did the Weathermay-Foxgrove girls. you may post in response to this:
Delapore estate, the guesthouse, morning of Oct 9

The line of wagons, horses, and coaches stretches along the dirt trail from the front of the two-storey stone and timber guesthouse to the road-gate that stands some twenty yards distant.

A pair of lovely and well-dressed young women, strikingly alike in looks, step down from the first stagecoach in line with the aid of a footman in dun-and-black livery.

One of the two women tells the footman-

''Please do be especially careful with our baggage. Some items are fragile and others are rather volatile."While the baggage is being unloaded, other guests begin to emerge from their coaches...

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

HAHAHH! It's nice to have a forgetful father! Wait till you meet the mother, oi vey!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:HAHAHH! It's nice to have a forgetful father! Wait till you meet the mother, oi vey!
Indeed.

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

How much more to pay the driver to get to the estate this evening?
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:How much more to pay the driver to get to the estate this evening?

The men are frightened of traveling by night. They would have mentioned the hazards of a horse breaking his foot in an unseen pothole, running into ditches, etc. They also mention 'unquiet spirits and wicked men about the country in the darkling hours.' They are unlikely to be persuaded by pocket change.

What are you offering them?

NOTE TO OTHER PLAYERS-

It isn't my intention to run multiple disconnected and uneventful travel sequences.

The rest of you may assume that your PCs have arrived early/on time/ if you like. Tarlyn is on a side track by his own choice. That's fine, especially as nobody else has yet posted. I won't be running his PC days into the 'future', so as to avoid confusion.

Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

I'm making the assumption in my last IC post that Mattheo would have mentioned something about the twins to Dorgio. If that's not the case I'll edit.

Also it seems likely to met hat Dorgio, being relatively literate, has heard of the Weathermays before and possibly read some of their work (or at least pieces of it from other sources).
Last edited by Brock Marsh Runoff on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I'm making the assumption in my last IC post that Mattheo would have mentioned something about the twins to Dorgio. If that's not the case I'll edit.

Also it seems likely to met hat Dorgio, being relatively literate, has heard of the Weathermays before and possible read some of their work (or at least pieces of it from other sources).
Yes, and yes.

JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Works for me to be a hired musician. Sandor plays Violin, Dances, and Sings.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."