Page 1 of 1

QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:20 am
by Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Please note any errors from QtR 30 in this thread.

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:26 am
by Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Mistmaster wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:39 am Ehm, folks I'm afraid that my Blaustein article have been published in the uncomplete version, it was my fault basically, ignore the two mentioned new domains, they never made the final draft. Instead here is the missing oracle currse:
New Oracle Curse
Water Dependency
These oracles are tied to water.

1st level
The oracle with this curse can't stay more then 24 hour without soaking himself in water. She have a swimming speed equal to her walking speed.

5th level
The oracle now can breath water.

10th level
The oracle now can use water bodies to travel 1×day beetwen two water bodies he has already swìmmed in the past.

15th level
The oracle adds Horrid Wilting to her list of know spells. .
Mistmaster wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:59 am Also the Holy symbol of Fenris the Seawolf is a Bunyip silhouette even if a Bunyp in salopette is funnier.
Manofevil wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:37 am 'Codename Requiem -The Strange Fate of Gunnison, Colorado 2004 (Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem) ' was to be credited to M. T. Kelly.
https://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/v ... il#p253367

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:49 am
by Joël of the FoS
Both changes made in the book.

Mistmaster, if you ever write new texts to add for your clerical domains on Blaustein, send them my way, I'll add it in v2.

Joël

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:42 pm
by Mistmaster
Thanks Joel, but as I wrote, those never made it to the final draft; Maybe one day I will do the Mist domain.

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:41 pm
by IanFordam
Gah! I left out a site from the text of my survey of Sanguinia (even though it appears on the map). If you could, please insert the following entry onto p.90:

Caresh

A village on the slopes of Mount Radu. Generations ago it was threatened by a dead snow beast until the beast was slain by a local hero.

(See "Six Persons of Ill-Repute", p.200.)

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:52 am
by Joël of the FoS
Ian, it is added!

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:07 am
by IanFordam
Joël of the FoS wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:52 am Ian, it is added!
Because of course I have an errata to my errata: I meant to type "dread snow beast" instead of "dead snow beast". If you would be so kind as to fix my fix, please.

Merci beaucoup, Joël!

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:30 am
by Joël of the FoS
Avec plaisir.

Re: QtR 30 Errata

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:13 am
by Wolfglide of the Fraternity
This is a very minor thing, but I think I would like the word "the" added in the middle of the title of my article: "From the Collection: the Font of Mercurial Tears."