The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Rolled a will save of 17 vs. whatever Magenta is trying to put over on Tahl .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

PathOfDreams wrote:i am starting to get scared guys... we might as well be playing COC...
keep it coming JMaytr... i have longed for this escape from reality for years...
If we were playing COC right now we would all be dead right now. Why we chose to separate into different groups I wouldn't know.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

Two reasons: One, because we are an effin' huge group, with a wide assortment of backgrounds and interests. In a very real sense, we've never been together in the first place; I don't think that the entire party has been in one place at one time to date.

Two, because the entire party can only be together after we've all been chased from one end of the estate to the other (accompanied by a cheap knockoff of the Monkees, who were in fact a knockoff of the Beatles). Then Julian will come up with a Rube Goldberg style trap, Tuke and Agna will serve as bait, we'll catch Luisa, rip off the rubber mask, and she'll stand revealed as Old Man Smithers, who would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

Or, you know. Not.
PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

hey jmaytr... how big is the greenhouse? just wondering..
The Fall of House Pancrazio
Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

about 30 feet by 70 feet
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Talh makes a listen check at 17 (-2 included) to hear the blood dripping .
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Julian is running as fast as he can, Phebe's room.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

Agna's lived at the manor for years -- was there ever a cellar of any sort, either at the old one or this newly rebuilt incarnation?
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Well there is the Family Vault, which is more than likely located underneath the Manor... Who knows what horrors await us there.

If Agna is in the Larder still Julian does his best not to disturb her, so she can gather her thoughts, although he doesn't know where to look and probably going to make a mess :lol:
PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

for those of you who have known goran for a while know that when he was eight he ingested too many of an apparently danerous berry... as with a lot of the plants in borca, this one will fuck you up... since the incident goran has suffered from a poisoning or a cancer type sickness as a result... his uncle severio helped him to identify a few plants to help counteract the pain and symptoms, one such remedy being the muddy brown root just larger than a common carrot... This is the most effective and luckily the most readily available... the root is similar to a potato but much more bitter and with darker flesh and skin...
The Fall of House Pancrazio
Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Hey so once again Jmaytr has seem to have lost his internet. For how long I am not sure, hopefully not to long. I am trying to convince him to use internet at other places to put up posts, hopefully that works. I am sure for now, we could keep roleplaying until it is fixed. Lol stay tuned for updates.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Jullian Pancrazio wrote:Hey so once again Jmaytr has seem to have lost his internet. For how long I am not sure, hopefully not to long. I am trying to convince him to use internet at other places to put up posts, hopefully that works. I am sure for now, we could keep roleplaying until it is fixed. Lol stay tuned for updates.
Tell that guy to pay his bills. I'm pretty sure Congress didn't put 'pay Jmatyr's electric bill' in the ''Stimulus Package''.....but you never know. :wink:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

Jeehoosaphat and crimaniddly :P

(Disney's "Robin Hood" is currently popular at our house :wink: )

Dudes, if y'all were in our neck of the woods, this wouldn't be happening. Irving and I would send the Bird to Grandma's, y'all would be over at our place, we would cook, and the story resumes over dessert and coffee. *sigh* Halcyon days gone by....

Yes, Julian, please continue your efforts to introduce JMaytr to the pervasiveness of the Internet and the joys of Wifi, for all our sakes! Another long holding pattern will result in major San loss on many sides.
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

My dear wife didn't mention that I'm a chef and she's an excellent baker. How far can y'all drive? :)
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

And there is free WiFi At libraries also !!!!!!!