POVERO Campaign OOC
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gertie, being the lightest, probably even lighter than Fild, will help boost people. As she knows how to climb a wall she will be the last one to climb
it, making sure everyone gets over.
it, making sure everyone gets over.
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Tom will help Elissa as well and then climb up and help her get at the other part.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Meh... Have THEY, the riders that comprise the elite of the Hoblin fighting force received the memo of avoid violence? Cause I think they will do violence to us.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I've got sleep prepared. I'd use it on them now, but I don't know that I can see over the wall. Is there a gate somewhere nearby I can peek through?
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
ewan check your pm,,,,
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Is there any secret passage nearby that we know of?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Aren't we at the Vineyard already? That Tom nearly killed that guy? There is a secret door there.
As for sleep... If I may say, it would at most affect a few horses and\or riders.
As for sleep... If I may say, it would at most affect a few horses and\or riders.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Till Ewan posts I think we are just at the wall if we are at the vineyard then sure we can get the tunnel.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Target the ones in the front then.alhoon wrote:Aren't we at the Vineyard already? That Tom nearly killed that guy? There is a secret door there.
As for sleep... If I may say, it would at most affect a few horses and\or riders.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS
Completely different vineyards.
The city limits include more than one.
This one, as described, is on the Holbin estate.
There is no secret tunnel here, unless it is something none of you have found or been told of.
Completely different vineyards.
The city limits include more than one.
This one, as described, is on the Holbin estate.
There is no secret tunnel here, unless it is something none of you have found or been told of.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
No.VAN wrote:Is there any secret passage nearby that we know of?
It looks like Alhoon got two seperate, and not close, vineyards confused.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I am travelling today. I will try to update tomorrow.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Well, I'm panicking. Not Fild.
I really hoped there was a secret tunnel nearby.
I really hoped there was a secret tunnel nearby.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Soooo yeah. Sleep at the front of the group of riders. Hopefully it'll create enough confusion to buy us time to slip away.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."

