Strahd Funko Pop!

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Strahd Funko Pop!

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Unsurprising, given Ravenloft's popularity and his status as an iconic D&D character.

But still cool!

onmyoji
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Strahd Funko Pop!

Post by onmyoji »

Jester of the FoS wrote:Unsurprising, given Ravenloft's popularity and his status as an iconic D&D character.

But still cool!

My wife saw it in a Facebook ad the other day and ordered one. So that'll be fun.

— onmyoji
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Well, I'm surprised. And psyched!

Confused by the "Minsc and Boo", though, as that looks like a monster that's neither Minsc nor Boo.

I would've expected some more well known characters first (Drizzt? Elmisnter? A Beholder? even Venger) before Strahd. Or am I living in a cave, and they've already done some of those.

ETA: OK, I'm dumb. It's a Mimic disguised as a Funko Pop box... d'oh. And apparently they've already done Minsc and Boo and Drizzt and a few others...
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Jester of the FoS

Post by Jester of the FoS »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:Well, I'm surprised. And psyched!

Confused by the "Minsc and Boo", though, as that looks like a monster that's neither Minsc nor Boo.

I would've expected some more well known characters first (Drizzt? Elmisnter? A Beholder? even Venger) before Strahd. Or am I living in a cave, and they've already done some of those.

ETA: OK, I'm dumb. It's a Mimic disguised as a Funko Pop box... d'oh. And apparently they've already done Minsc and Boo and Drizzt and a few others...
Yeah, they did Minsc and Boo as well as a Mind Flayer and Asmodeus. They also had Drizzt and his panther as a GameStope exclusive and a Gelatinous Cube as Con exclusive.
Skipped Asmodeus but bought the rest. My first Pops.
Then the Critical Role ones.

I love the idea of the mimic as a Funko Pop box. Dunno if I'll buy it; it'd look better if there were other Pops in boxes in a display. But I de-boxed mine.