Welcome, Alex! Just over a year ago, I was a physics/math grad student and a teaching assistant, and my partner is working on a math degree and has an interest in education. I hope you have a good experience on your degree path! Are there particular fields of math you like?BackseatGamer wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2026 11:03 amI am currently attending college to get a degree in Mathematics Education, and I believe everyone can and should learn and become better than they were yesterday... Except for the Darklords of Ravenloft. They explicitly can't.
New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
- Wolfglide of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1335
- Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:33 am
Re: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
Re: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
Good evening!
My name is Zugor; I'm not particularly new to Ravenloft as a setting, but I'm attempting to run it for the first time this October. My interests mainly lie in biology, art, TTRPGs, and b-movies. I'm not sure what to say here, it's been a dogs year since my last time I was active on a forum.
Perhaps I should share my favorite Darklord? It's currently a tie between Vlad Drakov (based on the write up in QtR), and Frantisek Markov. What can I say, I like men who likes beasts, and beasts who act like men.
Thank you for reading!
My name is Zugor; I'm not particularly new to Ravenloft as a setting, but I'm attempting to run it for the first time this October. My interests mainly lie in biology, art, TTRPGs, and b-movies. I'm not sure what to say here, it's been a dogs year since my last time I was active on a forum.
Perhaps I should share my favorite Darklord? It's currently a tie between Vlad Drakov (based on the write up in QtR), and Frantisek Markov. What can I say, I like men who likes beasts, and beasts who act like men.
Thank you for reading!
-
Speedwagon
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 389
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:31 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: New Jersey
Re: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself, and I hope your game this spooky season goes well! Feel free to ask questions and contribute!
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6818
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: New to Ravenloft? Or new to our forum? introduce yourself!
Welcome to the forum!Zugor wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:57 pm Good evening!
My name is Zugor; I'm not particularly new to Ravenloft as a setting, but I'm attempting to run it for the first time this October. My interests mainly lie in biology, art, TTRPGs, and b-movies. I'm not sure what to say here, it's been a dogs year since my last time I was active on a forum.
Perhaps I should share my favorite Darklord? It's currently a tie between Vlad Drakov (based on the write up in QtR), and Frantisek Markov. What can I say, I like men who likes beasts, and beasts who act like men.
Thank you for reading!

