Page 68 of 146
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 pm
by Isabella
Yellow and Cyan are terrible for me, but I don't necessarily count.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 pm
by DocBeard
I'm easy.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 pm
by Cronax
Dark Blue and Indigo are pretty bad on my screen. Dark Red isn't too good either. The rest are fine.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm
by The Whistler
Incidentally, does anyone have issues with me pushing the elemental southward 3 squares? I figure getting it to keep its distance is key, but I can revise (DMs permitting) if there's something concern-worthy I overlooked.
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:58 pm
by Cronax
If we are going to open fire, I would like to suggest the following strategies:
If anyone has any immobilization powers, would you please use it on the southernmost one this round? With any luck we can prevent it from engaging for at least a turn.
Seeing as a random tree (and certainly not Celeste) has wounded the easternmost one already, we should focus as much fire on it as possible to take it out. Only the tanks and people using offense debilitating powers (like an immobilize) should engage the other two at all until that one is dropped.
Rock, If you could bigby's icy grasp the southernmost one, you might be able to tie it up for most of the battle.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am
by The Whistler
DMs, have we resolved whether the thing slides at the start of its turn, or at the end of Celeste's? We discussed this a while back, but I forgot; it could effect attack ranges and such in this case.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am
by NeoTiamat
Start of Celeste's turn. Not quite according to the rules, but simpler all around.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am
by Kaitou Kage
Celeste, dear, lovely...
Cyrus and Darius are pretty much melee-only. By pushing the thing away, you are making it very tough for us to do our things!
Pushing it away from you is a-ok, just don't push it away from us!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:11 am
by The Whistler
Aha! Never fear, then; I'll edit accordingly. It's going three squares west, now!
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Rocky-come-lately notes that dark red, dark blue and indigo don't work for him. ^^ And now, I shall adjourn to see the battle finally erupt, and see what I can do.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am
by Cronax
Rock wrote:As requested, one Bigby's Icy Grasp
Thanks. Also, be aware that you can potentially use the 'staff of defense' ability (or 'shield' spell) to block its escape attempts if they are borderline hits.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 am
by DocBeard
Sorry about diverting, Cro, your plan's solid, but I feel like Tomas wouldn't abandon Rachel unless he had to.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm
by Cronax
Understandable (Though Rachel is already dead, so I'm not sure what else the hounds can actually do to her). Would have been kind of a waste of lostboy's cool map if there hadn't been a battle anyway.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:04 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Even ghosts can be made to suffer. This is Ravenloft ... And that says it all.
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm
by NeoTiamat
People, remember the Dim Light penalty! Especially for these "hit on the nose" attacks.... Because if I discover that you should've missed and have to redo half the round, I am going to be slightly irritated.