The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

I always figured Vaasi would be spanishesque.

Anyway, stuff: I can go to any of the events. Tomas wants to keep an eye on Cyrus but he's not really specifically useful anywhere. So whatever works.
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

*sniffles* What has Cyrus done that makes him out to be a crook? T__T He's a very law-abiding citizen!
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

Ahem, any inference that my client Mr. Isfahani is in anyway not an upstanding citizen will be construed as libel Mr. Eisenwald and damages will be sought to the fullest extent of the law. :D
User avatar
The Whistler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: Southshore

Post by The Whistler »

Celeste has only the highest opinion of him. Then again, Celeste apparently has the highest opinion of everybody. :P
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Cronax wrote:Ahem, any inference that my client Mr. Isfahani is in anyway not an upstanding citizen will be construed as libel Mr. Eisenwald and damages will be sought to the fullest extent of the law. :D
Oooh, excellent. I have a lawyer already!
User avatar
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1859
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:54 am

Post by Isabella »

I'm certain the paladin merely wants to make sure Cyrus is okay in this new foreign city. Methinks Cyrus doth protest too much.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

In the Gazetteers Vaasi is based on Danish.

*shrug*

I didn't say it made sense.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

I think Whistler is more lamenting the unusual nature of that decision, which I have to agree with. If anyone's Dutch it's the Graben.

Anyway, Izy is right, that is what Tomas is going to clai-that is what Tomas means, he wants to make sure Cyrus doesn't get mugged or anything. So am I going along on 2?
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Oh, well how kind of him!

I'll post in a little while. Got a bunch of stuff to do in the immediate future.
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Image
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

The ficus needs a name.
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

How about Phineas?
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

So has everyone got a place to be going? Do we have all the bases covered?
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

DocBeard wrote:So has everyone got a place to be going? Do we have all the bases covered?
Nerit hasn't said anything, but Nerit is having severe scholastic issues just now and will be slow-posting for a while. I'll probably let her decide which group she goes with when she returns.

Currently we have Cyrus and Tomas going to the apothecary, and Agale, Lia, Kerrian, and Celeste visiting suspects, starting with Jacques Pelay, then Hugo Delarue, and then Marcos Vedarrak, is I think the most popular order.

I'll try to post the next scene tonight, though that depends on a few factors not entirely in my control. Definitely a post tomorrow though. (Sorry, having my own scholastic issues... need to read three books in a week for a single class. If I start reciting facts about the Congress of Vienna, you'll know why).
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

Hey everyone, its good to be back.

I believe this is my entrance scene, but Ive got to head out now and run a 10k race so I'll be posting in a few hours.

Sorry for the delay....
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Post Reply