Page 8 of 146
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 pm
by DocBeard
I always figured Vaasi would be spanishesque.
Anyway, stuff: I can go to any of the events. Tomas wants to keep an eye on Cyrus but he's not really specifically useful anywhere. So whatever works.
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:44 pm
by Kaitou Kage
*sniffles* What has Cyrus done that makes him out to be a crook? T__T He's a very law-abiding citizen!
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:59 pm
by Cronax
Ahem, any inference that my client Mr. Isfahani is in anyway not an upstanding citizen will be construed as libel Mr. Eisenwald and damages will be sought to the fullest extent of the law.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 pm
by The Whistler
Celeste has only the highest opinion of him. Then again, Celeste apparently has the highest opinion of
everybody. 
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:33 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Cronax wrote:Ahem, any inference that my client Mr. Isfahani is in anyway not an upstanding citizen will be construed as libel Mr. Eisenwald and damages will be sought to the fullest extent of the law.

Oooh, excellent. I have a lawyer already!
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:06 am
by Isabella
I'm certain the paladin merely wants to make sure Cyrus is okay in this new foreign city. Methinks Cyrus doth protest too much.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:29 am
by Nathan of the FoS
In the Gazetteers Vaasi is based on Danish.
*shrug*
I didn't say it made sense.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:51 pm
by DocBeard
I think Whistler is more lamenting the unusual nature of that decision, which I have to agree with. If anyone's Dutch it's the Graben.
Anyway, Izy is right, that is what Tomas is going to clai-that is what Tomas means, he wants to make sure Cyrus doesn't get mugged or anything. So am I going along on 2?
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:41 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Oh, well how kind of him!
I'll post in a little while. Got a bunch of stuff to do in the immediate future.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 am
by Kaitou Kage
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 am
by Cronax
The ficus needs a name.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
How about Phineas?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 pm
by DocBeard
So has everyone got a place to be going? Do we have all the bases covered?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm
by NeoTiamat
DocBeard wrote:So has everyone got a place to be going? Do we have all the bases covered?
Nerit hasn't said anything, but Nerit is having severe scholastic issues just now and will be slow-posting for a while. I'll probably let her decide which group she goes with when she returns.
Currently we have Cyrus and Tomas going to the apothecary, and Agale, Lia, Kerrian, and Celeste visiting suspects, starting with Jacques Pelay, then Hugo Delarue, and then Marcos Vedarrak, is I think the most popular order.
I'll try to post the next scene tonight, though that depends on a few factors not entirely in my control. Definitely a post tomorrow though. (Sorry, having my own scholastic issues... need to read three books in a week for a single class. If I start reciting facts about the Congress of Vienna, you'll know why).
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 am
by lostboy
Hey everyone, its good to be back.
I believe this is my entrance scene, but Ive got to head out now and run a 10k race so I'll be posting in a few hours.
Sorry for the delay....