Page 74 of 146
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:41 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'm fine with being moved. ^^
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm
by NeoTiamat
DocBeard wrote:Also, when can I roll to try and improve my condition?
You'll be informed when the time comes.
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:57 pm
by yalenusveler
Who has the book from Chapter Two? the one with the reference to Atropos? and the listing of Deaths? In light of what we know and surmise now, it might be prudent to check it out again?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm
by Nerit
I can't remember who actually possesses the book at the moment.
I would like to point out, however, that Nerit spoke to the entire group and meant to have reciprocation. That is, input would be nice. Even a thought of a response would be nice, like, That nun is nuts.
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:24 am
by lostboy
Hey is what we are in now count as a short rest period?
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm
by DocBeard
Sorry, Nerit. Finals, so I'm a bit slow.
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Edited post to add Perception roll. It was a 22, continuing Darius' eerie-good run of Perception checks.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm
by lostboy
I'll post shortly Nerit, honest... But to be fair Nicholas isnt in the best of moods due to a case of plague and an inforced prohibition on any mood altering substances.
Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:30 pm
by Nerit
Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:52 pm
by lostboy
Doc don't forget about the +1 weapon damage bonus for the next combat, I'll try and remember too but y'know how these things go...
for future reference as this is a power bonus to weapon damage can everyone let me know who its worth handing it out to? I'm guesiing Tomas, Darius and Cyrus are prime candidates but anyone else?
Also Rock, Lia should still have the healing potion Nicholas gave her, feel free to hang onto it.
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Thank you! ^^
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 am
by DocBeard
OKAY since things are a little confused(Or maybe it is just me.)
What do we know about the plague? Is our focus stopping it, or at least stopping the cult from taking advantage of it?
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:27 am
by lostboy
Im not really sure. I keep thinking Im missing something... Nicholas and I are both convinced it had something to do with the 11th March, but it wasn't triggered until arriving in Troischamps, but thats onyl a theory.
I "think" we can say:
1. The plague appears to be fatal at some point
2. Some are infected but not others
3. Anne-Marie had it (not 100% on whether it was the same illness)
4. The Charnel hounds give it out
5. It doesnt appear to be contagious
6. It was first reported in early April
7. It manifests as crop blight as well as human sickness
8. It hasn't reached Port-a-Lucine as yet
I guess we don't really know very much, but as the death puppies seem to be one of the main methods of transmission I'd guess we try and stop them for now?
Although as the graveyard is empty Im a little at a loss as to where we go next?
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
About 8 - Anna-Marie died of the plague, didn't she? Then it should be present in Port-a-Lucine.
A crazy theory... What if this plague is somehow connected to the currently empty office of death? The creatures that we can assume pass it on are wholly made of corpses and grave earth.
Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:15 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Hey, everyone! Time for some shameless promotion!
If you read the epilogues from Eye of Anubis, you might remember that Carter disappeared.
Isy is drawing a short interlude comic for Metamorphosis that tells the beginning of what happened to Carter until I take over the character in Issue #4.
Take a look and see!