Page 77 of 146

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:56 pm
by Nerit
Image

(The second owl is Agale or something, clearly :P .)

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:54 am
by Nathan of the FoS
Mr. White Owl,

The Planters' Peanut wants his hat, cane and monocle back.

Please don't make him angry. For everyone's sake.

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:19 pm
by NeoTiamat
Just as a head's up, but can people take a look at the RT-log and see that I haven't forgotten to log anything? I have a suspicion I may be behind on some things.

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 pm
by Isabella

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:09 am
by lostboy
Just as a head's up, but can people take a look at the RT-log
I think you owe me some for book 3's maps?

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:15 pm
by Nerit
http://nerit.earthsprite.com/?p=81 :D

Other than logging whatever we discussed for the blog posts, RT seems fine for me.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Oh... Oh, you just made me very happy. I love the QfG games. ^^ And Mordavia would have made a great Ravenloft domain, with a few tweaks.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:37 pm
by Nerit
Tomas' reading is up. Request a reading for Thursday.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:55 am
by lostboy
Heh you can have a crack at Nicholas fortunes for a laugh if you fancy....

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:26 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Here's one: Will Lia ever be able to settle matters with her greatest enemies?

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 pm
by Nerit
I'm going to take lostboy's since he got to it first, but also, Lia, I won't be able to get a yes/no answer for your question. If you still want me to work with it next Tuesday it'll likely describe either how Lia or her enemies feel about their mutual issue.

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm
by NeoTiamat
Kerrian takes 8 damage.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:39 pm
by Nerit
Righto, Nicolas profile here: http://nerit.earthsprite.com/?p=92

Aaaand stay tuned for a funky attempt at Lia's question next Tuesday.

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:26 am
by lostboy
Nerit I'm actually quite scared by the accuracy of your reading, have you considered a career as a vistani?

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm
by Nerit
Ahh, mon ami, it is not even a cold reading! It helps to know that, say, the character is an alcoholic poet. It is very much a "hot" reading, by which I mean I use previous knowledge in the interpretations. The rest is up to chance >_>. I have never gotten two Magi before, so, feel lucky?