Page 78 of 146

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 pm
by yalenusveler
Aaand i'm out untill sunday night. LARP season opener this weekend.

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:47 pm
by NeoTiamat
NeoTiamat wrote:Also, in the future, you need to state specifically which action you are Readying. You guys get a free pass right now since I didn't catch this in time for you to correct this, but in the future you'll need to state the action. If you don't state the action in the future, you just won't get it.
Just a reminder, be sure to set your Readied Action in red text.

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm
by The Whistler
Argh Argh Argh. I am in a new vacation condo in which I was told there would be Internet! There was no such Internet. But, um, then they hooked up the router, so I should be fine for the rest of the weekend...

Wow, that was the worst anecdote ever. Anyway, I can post now. :P

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm
by lostboy
Rock, any chance tensers floating disk can block off a well?

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I seem to recall it's transparent. Also, it's a ritual, which means it takes minutes to cast. You want to hang around here for minutes while the thing keeps taking over our minds?

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm
by NeoTiamat
Rock wrote:You want to hang around here for minutes while the thing keeps taking over our minds?
Yes!

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
NeoTiamat wrote:
Rock wrote:You want to hang around here for minutes while the thing keeps taking over our minds?
Yes!
No, no, chief. You're the DM. Nobody was asking you. *pat pat*

...

We know you want us to hang around in the places that can get us horribly killed. Asking you is superfluous. ^^

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:14 pm
by Isabella
If a round is six seconds and it takes ten minutes to cast, you only have to hold out for 100 rounds.

Unless the ritual caster gets dominated, at least.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Isabella wrote:If a round is six seconds and it takes ten minutes to cast, you only have to hold out for 100 rounds.

Unless the ritual caster gets dominated, at least.
Yeah. I'm gonna pass on that one.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:38 pm
by Isabella
You all go flying back a square from that tiny earthquake. Not that this particularly matters, but for your general information.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm
by Nerit
lostboy: Let's settle this once and for all. How do you spell your character's name?! The profile says Nicolas but you always use Nicholas. Did you change your mind?

And yes, I only thought of this now, well after your reading XD.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 pm
by lostboy
Depends how many absinthes I've had....

Actually I can't honestly remember which way it was. I'll need to find my original character bio. It is highly likely that its Nicolas and I've been spelling it wrong for two books.... :oops:

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm
by NeoTiamat
Well, I can't seem to locate your character-background at the moment, but both character-sheet and appearance brief have it as "Nicolas", so that's what I've been using.

I can forward them to you if you'd like, Lostboy.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 pm
by lostboy
Nah I've got them, just on my other laptop right now without access to them.

It seems the weight of evidence is for Nicolas then. Brilliant that I can't spell my own pc's name, particularly when I managed to spell Dziemianovitch correctly for the last 4 books of EoA.......... ho hum

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm
by Cronax
It sounds perfectly in character that Nick can't (or won't) spell his own name correctly half the time.