Page 79 of 146
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:24 pm
by lostboy
Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:18 pm
by Nerit
http://nerit.earthsprite.com/?p=101
What a lackluster answer

, but there you have it, Rock.
Like the note on the post says, no more Thursdays.
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 am
by DocBeard
Anyone trained in Dungeoneering? My shield emits light that makes our weapons silvered; I think it might give us an advantage against the dingus but I don't have the Dungeoneering to confirm anything.
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 am
by NeoTiamat
lostboy wrote:Just as a head's up, but can people take a look at the RT-log
I think you owe me some for book 3's maps?
Slightly delayed, but let's see... Nicolas has 7 Reroll Tokens at the moment, so we'll call it 8 per map, for 16 total, which brings you up to the max. Sounds good?
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:24 pm
by Cronax
Nerit,
If you like, Mr. Agale will take a reading, specifically as it relates to his secret long term goals.
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 pm
by lostboy
Nicolas has 7 Reroll Tokens at the moment, so we'll call it 8 per map, for 16 total, which brings you up to the max. Sounds good?
Spiffy

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm
by Nerit
Cronax wrote:Nerit,
If you like, Mr. Agale will take a reading, specifically as it relates to his secret long term goals.
Are you asking a question or do you want a profile? I assume you want the same format as yesterday's?
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm
by Cronax
If it needs to be in the form of a question, then: 'How will Mr. Agale fare when it comes to his long term goals?'
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm
by NeoTiamat
Alright, canvassed AIM a bit, and I believe we have Kerrian, Cyrus, Tomas, Agale, and Celeste all for following the tracks, so I shall be updating soon-ish.
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 pm
by Cronax
Just a thought: if the rest of you can distract her in conversation for 10 min, I can try and slip back, then call for the cavalry. (Going to be tricky with the tremorsensing hound.
I can't remember if Agale was still wounded, from the first encounter with the hounds. If he is, he'll spend a surge in Nic's enchanting presence (+4 hp).
I take it pre-battle bluffing is permitted? (as opposed to buffing)
Finally, the post mentions other cultists milling about, yet I don't see them on the map.
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:I take it pre-battle bluffing is permitted? (as opposed to buffing)
Depends on the situation, but probably. This isn't hard-and-fast rules we're talking about here. It's dealing with some rather suspicious-minded fanatics who are ready to attack at the first sign of treachery.
Cronax wrote:Finally, the post mentions other cultists milling about, yet I don't see them on the map.
Poincare is the only living person present aside from you guys. There is Anne-Marie, and a pair of ash-cultists, but they're not humans and are in fact on the map. Is that what you mean?
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 pm
by Cronax
Oh, now I see them. They blend into the map pretty well, maybe outline them in bright red next map so they're more visible?
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm
by DocBeard
I know I've jumped the gun a little, but, well.
1) This isn't anything Tomas can rationalize away. This is a murderous cult preforming a twisted ritual to feed murder monsters and empower a disease infested soul eating puppy dog.
2) Chatting with evil hasn't worked all that well so far.
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 am
by lostboy
Doc don't forget Tomas gets +2 to all weapon damage for this encounter from Nic's lovely song. (I just re-read it and if the Fochlucan Bandore is used with song of rest its +2)
Also and i know no-one ever remembers this BUT if you bloody or reduce a foe to 0hp within 10 squares of Nicolas you gain 3 temp hp's.
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 am
by Kaitou Kage
DocBeard wrote:I know I've jumped the gun a little, but, well.
1) This isn't anything Tomas can rationalize away. This is a murderous cult preforming a twisted ritual to feed murder monsters and empower a disease infested soul eating puppy dog.
2) Chatting with evil hasn't worked all that well so far.
For what it's worth, Cyrus was ready to charge them too, though for a few different reasons.