Page 80 of 146

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
It's fine with me, Doc. ^^ Whatever the solution for Death's death may be, I doubt what Poincare and her lackeys cooked up is good.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 am
by Cronax
I would have perhaps preferred a little banter with her first, but que sera.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Well, now we get to shout at each other, instead. And, y'know, 'speak with our fists'. It's all communication, right? ^^

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 am
by Kaitou Kage
Cyrus lost initiative, too, so he'll sit and spin in his chair while we wait for the AoE that's bound to blast us :P

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am
by Cronax
'speak with our fists'
Heh, I recently finally got around to watching that series.

On a tactical note, Ash 1 is unconscious, this means it can be coup-de-graced. In 4e, if you are adjacent to a helpless enemy, any standard action attacks you make which hit (and its defenses are at a -5 from being helpless, not to mention granting combat advantage by being prone) becomes a critical hit. So if someone would kindly finish it off?

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 am
by lostboy
Sorry everyone didnt get back form the wedding until late last night with the mother, father, cousin and step brother of all hang-overs, hence lack of posting...

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:24 am
by Isabella
Rock: Currently your Fire Burst trajectory goes straight through a wall on its way to M10. You're going to have to move so you can see the square if you want to hit it - you must be able to draw a line from at least one corner or your square to one corner of M10 without it being blocked by the terrain.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
*le sigh* Edit faerie, I summon you...

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 am
by DocBeard
I am pretty sure I got the math all right for that, at least. Here's hoping interrupting Poincare doesn't unleash some fetal elder god looking for a snack.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 am
by Kaitou Kage
Well on the plus side, I was informed that my ultra-mondo-super-crit-with-extra-twenty-power did kill that elemental.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm
by Cronax
Rock, you are heavily wounded. You do realize that you just provoked from two of the wraiths again in running up. If you'd waited, I could have dazed them (I still will).

Also, if anyone can move Wraith 2 down, or wraith 3 up, I'll be able to get all 3 of them.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'm willing to remove my post and repost it after you're done. How about that?

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 pm
by Cronax
That would be up to NT. It'll be a bit before I've sorted out the flavor text of what I'm doing.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 pm
by NeoTiamat
I've no objections.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
So it was written -- and now it ain't no more!