Page 9 of 146

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:59 pm
by The Whistler
NeoTiamat wrote:"This is your yellow ticket-of-leave."
Do I detect a Les Mis lyrics call out? :wink: Nicolas will make an interesting Jean Valjean...

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:22 am
by Kaitou Kage
Oh hell no, lostboy. No hitting on my woman!

*will post later*

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:43 pm
by lostboy
Hitting on the young lady? Moi? No surely you are mistaken....:wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 pm
by Kaitou Kage
C'mere. I have a nice big sword I'd like to hit on you with :P

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm
by lostboy
No I think I prefer to inflict lots of nasty effects on you from afar, preferably those that stop you remembernign you dont like me anymore, and start remembering you are in fact a gerbil and very fond of arsenic laden cheese... :P

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm
by DocBeard
Girls, girls, you're both pretty...

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:53 pm
by Kaitou Kage
The Lawgiver enables me to see through your silly ruse!

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
DocBeard wrote:Girls, girls, you're both pretty...
*snrk* Hoo boy, I've missed this. :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:25 pm
by Kaitou Kage
I am going to make an insight check when I get home (if I remember) to see if Cyrus thinks Tomas is against Nicolas for the same reason Cyrus is.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 pm
by lostboy
Honestly I played a opium smuggling scoundrel and a mass murderer before but now you two have issues becuase my current PC writes poetry? :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:30 pm
by Isabella
Maybe it's really bad poetry? :)

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm
by Kaitou Kage
:P I wasn't playing Cyrus when you were playing mass murderers.

And opium is perfectly legal in Hazlan!

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 pm
by NeoTiamat
Kaitou Kage wrote:And opium is perfectly legal in Hazlan!
Judging from the historical comparisons, I think it's legal in Dementlieu as well. Just taxed heavily, I would think.

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm
by NeoTiamat
The Whistler wrote:
NeoTiamat wrote:"This is your yellow ticket-of-leave."
Do I detect a Les Mis lyrics call out? :wink: Nicolas will make an interesting Jean Valjean...
Favorite song: The Confrontation

Favorite character: Inspector Javert

Favorite scene: The attack on the barricades

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 pm
by lostboy
Isabella wrote:Maybe it's really bad poetry? :)

Guilty as charged... :wink: