I don't have that ritual but we could try and stitch him up with a secret page ritual to keep some of the information at least back. Hey its a bargaining chip if we need it...
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
I'm fairly sure Gauvain would go through a secret page ritual like a hot knife through butter. And that would just give him ideas for what to do to us, afterwards.
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:
We just need to copy as much as we can before he gets there. Also, any detect magic and the like in case the book itself is magical and its not just the contents we should be worried about.
Whistler, will Celeste hand us the book so we can get started on this?
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
Just FYI guys: Make sure to tell us any time you're spending surges, either here or in the main thread, or we'll assume you haven't. You probably don't want to start the next combat missing 15 hp right off the bat.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Cronax wrote:Did we just complete a milestone? (Rooftop encounter + Thierri encounter)
Not yet. The rooftop thing I am frankly not considering an Encounter, since it was a single group skill roll. The Danse Macabre was an encounter, however.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Quick question for everybody: What skills are you trained in? I'm debating whether to swap around my training at the next level and I'd like to see if we're missing "coverage" of anything.
Right now I'm trained in Arcana, Heal, History and Religion.