Page 96 of 146

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Nerit wrote:So Celeste took damage from Thierri and the wraiths leaving? I'm a little lost.
Celeste would've taken damage but she has Magic Powers.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm
by DocBeard
She's a wizard, Harry!

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
DocBeard wrote:She's a wizard, Harry!
A Sorceress, actually. :wink:

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm
by lostboy
I don't have that ritual but we could try and stitch him up with a secret page ritual to keep some of the information at least back. Hey its a bargaining chip if we need it...

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'm fairly sure Gauvain would go through a secret page ritual like a hot knife through butter. And that would just give him ideas for what to do to us, afterwards.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 pm
by lostboy
probabley a good point

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
by Cronax
We just need to copy as much as we can before he gets there. Also, any detect magic and the like in case the book itself is magical and its not just the contents we should be worried about.

Whistler, will Celeste hand us the book so we can get started on this?

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm
by Isabella
Just FYI guys: Make sure to tell us any time you're spending surges, either here or in the main thread, or we'll assume you haven't. You probably don't want to start the next combat missing 15 hp right off the bat.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm
by Cronax
Did we just complete a milestone? (Rooftop encounter + Thierri encounter)

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
OH BOY!

C'mon, everybody! Break open your piggy banks and get your soul out of the safe deposit box! We're going to the Midnight Market!!! :lucas:

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:09 pm
by DocBeard
Oh right I should do that. Ka-spend!

I believe that puts me down three healing surges.

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm
by NeoTiamat
Cronax wrote:Did we just complete a milestone? (Rooftop encounter + Thierri encounter)
Not yet. The rooftop thing I am frankly not considering an Encounter, since it was a single group skill roll. The Danse Macabre was an encounter, however.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Quick question for everybody: What skills are you trained in? I'm debating whether to swap around my training at the next level and I'd like to see if we're missing "coverage" of anything.

Right now I'm trained in Arcana, Heal, History and Religion.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 pm
by lostboy
Nicolas is trained in: Arcana, Bluff, Diplomacy, History, Intimidate, Perception, streetwise.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:50 pm
by Cronax
Bluff, Diplomacy, Streetwise, History