Page 2 of 146
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 am
by Nerit
DocBeard wrote:I didn't know you knew French, Nerit. Are you fluent? I've studied enough Latin that I can usually get the gist of a statement if I'm looking at it the right way.
Je ne parle pas francais pour merde. In other words, no, definitely not fluent. I took two years of it in highschool and can hardly remember a thing. French is extraordinarily easy to look up and construct, however. Thus far I'm using it in Nerit's speech because it enhances her formality (for me).
Funny though, I also took two years of Latin! That is my greater love, really, but it's even harder to remember. I can't even figure out how to say "yes" without looking it up.
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:08 pm
by Nerit
Also, I've been informed that I should cut back on the French. Not to worry, as I never intended for Nerit to be blabbering like that the whole way through!
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm
by The Whistler
Aha! I *thought* that was Thierri Boucher! Of all the NPCs to recycle, he should be one of the awesomest.

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:11 pm
by Isabella
[Stay green, folks.]
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm
by yalenusveler
And I will be away untill Sunday afternoon, hopefully returning sane and healthy. *HUGS* Don't end the world till I get back!
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 am
by Kaitou Kage
If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:36 am
by NeoTiamat
Kaitou Kage wrote:If Lia and Tomas don't actually get together in this game, I will be quite sad.
Same here. They make such an enchanting couple.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 pm
by Nerit
I think I missed something again :<.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Nerit wrote:I think I missed something again :<.
You're not part of the old crowd, missy! *shuns the newbie*
*shun*
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 pm
by Nerit
:C
Elitist snob!
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm
by Cronax
Oh, don't pay him any mind.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm
by Isabella
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:26 am
by Nerit
Oh, looky that. There's already a Ravenloft Wiki?
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 am
by Isabella
That's my revisions to the setting, so, er, not really.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 pm
by DocBeard
An ah helped!