Page 12 of 146

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:48 pm
by The Whistler
Good call. I'm going to attempt to at least change the subject productively in my upcoming post, but I'll definitely keep an eye to that, yes.

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 pm
by Isabella
Oh man, look what I found lurking in my email from all the way back in April.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[You cannot escape.]

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 pm
by Isabella
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 pm
by Nerit
Haha, I love that mine was the hardest to match. Although that version isn't bad with the green overcoat.

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Hey, mine even has a little Grimmric! ^^ Cute.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:08 pm
by Isabella
Last PC!

Image

[Until we kill someone.]

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:58 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Hahahaha, Cyrus looks like he's being slimy and the red on his cheeks makes him look drunk.

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:59 pm
by The Whistler
So, are we more or less good for this particular interview? I personally think that Hugh is pretty much what he seems to be, at least barring some sort of Dramatic Plot Twist. :)

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:28 pm
by Cronax
I have one more post of questions for him, beyond that I think we're done.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Rock wrote:"What you need to know about Vedarrak is simple," she states bluntly. "He is a killer and a leader of killers. A monster in human skin. When you face Vedarrak, you see one of the faces of evil in our world, and I am not being overly dramatic when I say so. When any of you face the ambassador" - Lia fairly spits this word - "watch your words. He is shrewd and ruthless. Give him nothing that he might use against you, and do not allow him to rattle you into showing weakness. For weakness is a hole in your defence that he can launch attacks through. The last time I saw him, he was equally as dangerous with the sword as he was with magic, so do not believe him weak in any sense of the word. Think of him as a mortal enemy you hadn't met yet, but with whom you are now to converse politely."
*wipes away tear* I'm so proud; my little netbook article is all grown up!

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Nathan of the FoS wrote:
Rock wrote:"What you need to know about Vedarrak is simple," she states bluntly. "He is a killer and a leader of killers. A monster in human skin. When you face Vedarrak, you see one of the faces of evil in our world, and I am not being overly dramatic when I say so. When any of you face the ambassador" - Lia fairly spits this word - "watch your words. He is shrewd and ruthless. Give him nothing that he might use against you, and do not allow him to rattle you into showing weakness. For weakness is a hole in your defence that he can launch attacks through. The last time I saw him, he was equally as dangerous with the sword as he was with magic, so do not believe him weak in any sense of the word. Think of him as a mortal enemy you hadn't met yet, but with whom you are now to converse politely."
*wipes away tear* I'm so proud; my little netbook article is all grown up!
Um ... ^^; What?

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm
by NeoTiamat
Ambassador Marcos Vedarrak started life as a netbook article back in one of the Books of S____ of the Kargatane, written by our very own Nathan of the Fraternity.

I've mostly just poached him, but he's a fun enough character that I don't intend to let him go any time soon. He injects a much-needed breath of competence and efficiency into my generally rather theatrical villains.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:59 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Ah, I see. Which netbook was this?

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:09 pm
by NeoTiamat
Can't think off the top of my head, so you would probably have to check the Catalogue. Or just wait for Nathan to drop by again. :wink:

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
.. I'll wait for Nathan. >_<