The Shattered City: OOC
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I guess Agale doesn't take those seven points of damage then. (He was still in range of the Last Whistle, however.)
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I'll go fix the damage but I'm not going to bother excising him from the attacks at this point. Alrighty?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
The damage to Agale doesn't matter. I was more mentioning that the enemies might have spread their attacks out a little more, possibly sparing Mercator some pain.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
DM's - thinking about how Unluck works:
1. With me re-rolling Tomas attack, can we just count that as Doc getting a free re-roll token if he attacks Tom and misses next round? I don't see much point in coordinating things so I make the roll for him. of course if he doesn't decide to attack Tom then its a moot point.
2. How do you want to handle Tom's rolls, as it could mean rewriting the post if I re-roll a hit as a miss?
1. With me re-rolling Tomas attack, can we just count that as Doc getting a free re-roll token if he attacks Tom and misses next round? I don't see much point in coordinating things so I make the roll for him. of course if he doesn't decide to attack Tom then its a moot point.
2. How do you want to handle Tom's rolls, as it could mean rewriting the post if I re-roll a hit as a miss?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rex will be out of the combat until Tuesday. Maybe sooner, but for now until Tuesday.
GMs, if you would be so kind, could you have Rex sticks around in Nerit's shroud if she moves?
GMs, if you would be so kind, could you have Rex sticks around in Nerit's shroud if she moves?
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Also may I recommend all you people on the coal car spread out this time if you haven't already? >->
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
You are correct, the blue orb immobilizes (save ends).
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Lostboy!
You may go and reroll any one of Old Tom's attacks, they're all a +13 vs. AC. Post the new results in either thread and I'll edit appropriately when I get the chance.
As for DocBeard, you can just reroll one attack of yours, if you like. Virtual-RT.
You may go and reroll any one of Old Tom's attacks, they're all a +13 vs. AC. Post the new results in either thread and I'll edit appropriately when I get the chance.
As for DocBeard, you can just reroll one attack of yours, if you like. Virtual-RT.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Nic re-rolls the crit against Mercator and gets a 1 - I have never been so happy to see a 1 in my entire life....
Tomas, valiant as you are, you need more hp... therefore ignore that 23 damage (early xmas present)
Also Neo, who bloodied B1 & B3? I get to pick one of the two for a VoV but not sure who qualifies.
Tomas, valiant as you are, you need more hp... therefore ignore that 23 damage (early xmas present)
Also Neo, who bloodied B1 & B3? I get to pick one of the two for a VoV but not sure who qualifies.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
By my calculations, Mercator Bloodied one of them, and Celeste got the other.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Thanks for keeping the team's eldritch abomination in fine fettle, guys. I appreciate it.
B1 has 8 hit points left, if my math is right, so with vulnerable 5 on him he should be going down pretty quick here.
B1 has 8 hit points left, if my math is right, so with vulnerable 5 on him he should be going down pretty quick here.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I'm out of Majestic words, so I'm keeping those of us with healing potential alive...
Nic will survive, and if he doesn't the world will be a quieter place.
Nic will survive, and if he doesn't the world will be a quieter place.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Anyone else in desperate need of a heal or shall I save it for next round?
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I think Mercator already finished off the third boiler-man, Rock. That would mean you can use your standard action to attack the cat with Bigby's Icy Grasp, which I believe would be necessary to put the pinch on it this turn.
Oh, and Magic Missile does require an attack roll in 4e.
Not nearly as much fun that way, I agree.
Oh, and Magic Missile does require an attack roll in 4e.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I already edited before I saw your post just now. ^^ Just hope this works... And if not, at least the hand is in the right area. As for Magic Missile -- Neo sent me an errata a while back. It's back, baby.
The guaranteed hit, that is. Damage is down to 2 + Int. modifier, but that's okay with me.
