Page 13 of 146
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
He's in the Book of Sacrifices, which is actually the only Kargatane notebook I have anything in. At the time I was a Johnny-come-lately.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm
by NeoTiamat
How times change...
Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 pm
by The Whistler
Heads up, folks: I'm going to be traveling in Scotland from tomorrow through next Sunday. I'll probably have access to Internet occasionally at least, but posting might be a bit light due to vacation-ey things.

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:50 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
As long as I am inventing Lawgiver sayings and gestures...

The sign of the Spear and Coil is the Lawgiver equivalent of crossing yourself; it's the standard gesture of blessing. The "Spear" part is essentially the same as the vertical stroke of crossing yourself, except it's with all four fingers up and thumb parallel to the fingers and (if you're being formal) starts at the forehead and goes down to the middle of the chest. You then close the hand into a fist and tap your knuckles against your chest (which is, of course, the Coil part).
As an informal gesture one can just hold the hand up at chest height and then tap the chest, which is what Darius did.
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:24 am
by Nerit
*Sigh* Sorry to do this again, but expect delays in my posts. I have a paper on Chaucer/a Botany exam this week and an Art History paper next week.
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
I wouldn't worry about it; real life does come first.
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 am
by Cronax
Afraid I'm going to be out of commission for at least the rest of this week. maybe longer

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 am
by Nerit
Too late to post tonight, but I had to say: I'm greatly amused that I brought ossuaries up to Isa the other week by coincidence, and she said it was relevant. I didn't realize how soon it would pop up. Small spacetime continuum? Maybe?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:20 pm
by Cronax
So what is the plan to get Veddy talking without letting the cat out of the bag?
FYI: I'm going to be posting sporadically at best for a while, so don't hesitate to move things along.
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm
by The Whistler
(Casts Animate Dormant PC)
Back from Scotland! Give me an hour or so to recuperate from jetlag, and Celeste will be back in the mix.
(Casts Appreciate Skillfully Conceived Character Portrait)
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm
by yalenusveler
I'm pretty good for Nature or Perception. Which of the two is preferred that I roll?
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 pm
by Isabella
Either one will get you different info/results, so just pick one.

If you want more direction than that, you probably want to roll the skill that other party members
cant, so probably Nature.
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm
by The Whistler
21 on a History check (sorry about using the wrong mod on the roll, guys). Probably doesn't need an Aid Another, but if Richard ends up free after everyone else's rolls then he can hit me up.
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 pm
by Isabella
I'm just assigning NPCs to people who ask for them - it bogs the entire thing down if everyone rolls and
then they all assign NPCs!
