Page 124 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 am
by Kaitou Kage
Does activating the runes require special knowledge or can anyone do it? If it's the latter, Rex can just creep around some more.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 am
by NeoTiamat
Anyone can do it.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 am
by The Whistler
Busy day today, but I will post during it!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:10 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
So, Mercator, Kerrian and Celeste will keep him bound, and the rest can activate one stone apiece, and then...I guess we'll see. Assuming there isn't a fight scene, Mercator will presumably be called on to employ his physicking skills to keep poor Thierri alive once we have him back.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Rex has medicines to help!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:41 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
MERCATOR: "Ahem. So, Monsieur Mauganson. Do you consider the adoption of the metric system of weights and measures to be advisable?"

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 am
by Kaitou Kage
Who else still needs to post to activate a rune? Can those of us that already did one hit another rune? We should try and get this scene moving.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm
by Isabella
Kaitou Kage wrote:Can those of us that already did one hit another rune?
Death is otherwise occupied, so yes.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
I'm on it. One more to go!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
"Ash!"

"Dust!"

"Breath!"

"Blood!"

"And bone!"

"By your powers combined, I am Captain Ravenloft!"

"Go, Ravenloft!"

XD

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
OK, I am going to help fix Thierri.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 am
by Kaitou Kage
Rex will be going after kitty.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 am
by Nerit
GMs, can you AIM me tomorrow? I'll be working but I'd like to talk with you about the challenges. Thanks!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm
by Nerit
Mmkay, seems I will be going after Kitty Friend. No, not with Athletics :P.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 pm
by The Whistler
Aw snap. Ain't nobody killing my character's boyfriend on her watch. Again.

Celeste is staying back to help heal Thierri in a manner that probably doesn't involve smooches as much. Though she's sort of bad at using her powers in a way that doesn't injure people? I'll figure something out.