Page 129 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 am
by NeoTiamat
Yes and yes

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 am
by Nerit
Should I wait for anyone else or should I risk a saving throw? Also, Isy, I hadn't seen the post yet when you commented, obviously :B. Hurrdurr.

The Shattered City: Rerolls, Cast, Maps, Rules, Misc

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 am
by rachelsam
Wow, This is the best site I ever see. Great work done by anyone. Pictures and maps are really awesome. Nice work. Well Done. I forward this to my friends too. :D

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 pm
by Cronax
You know, if Nerit hasn't used her second wind yet, Nic's heal could trigger it instead of stabilizing her. (She'd have her surge worth of hit points and be conscious)

Also, Rock, I think you're still prone from when you were dying, you can crawl at half your speed or stand up (both move actions)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm
by NeoTiamat
FYI, Kage just finished off Strangler #3

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:11 am
by lostboy
Didn't know heal could trigger a surge if target was dying... But if its possible Nerit by my guest....

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Cronax wrote:Also, Rock, I think you're still prone from when you were dying, you can crawl at half your speed or stand up (both move actions)
DMs, please confirm? If so, then Lia crawls into the nearest room for cover after failing to hit the assassin-mage, I guess.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 am
by NeoTiamat
Cronax is correct, Lia does begin Prone.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am
by Rock of the Fraternity
Grrrn...! Fine, edit time.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 am
by Nerit
Oh, right. I edited my post today too. Thanks for the head's up, Cronax.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am
by NeoTiamat
Posting is delayed for the immediate future due to multiple feet of snow and the fact that the DM is barely standing on his feet due to exhaustion.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
You have my complete understanding. Snow is only fun to look at. This opinion brought to you by someone who had to plow through thick snow to do his work and had to take the bus to work.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm
by Cronax
Snow? Thats something that happens in the mountains, right? :lol: I can completely sympathize with the exhaustion however.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm
by NeoTiamat
Combat is Finished!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:44 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Hey! Everybody! Let's all level up! http://crackberry.com/ringtone/1up-soun ... s-nintendo