Page 132 of 146

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm
by NeoTiamat
Yes, but Katja is cuter, so if Nicolas has to sing at someone... :wink:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 pm
by lostboy
That is true :D , but yes I'm happy to give it to whoever can best use it. Incidently I went for Katja as Doc appears to be otherwise engaged at present.

However its only a bonus to weapon damage, and I have no idea who's using what or who is best to give it to. Tomas, Katja and Richard seemed like sensible choices but if Rex is A1 then lets do it.

In fact for future reference (and bear with my poor 4e knowledge) can everyone let me know who's likely to do weapon damage? That way I can spread this out more usefully. Ta.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Sorry for the general lack of posting, guys. Turns out that there is something to that old saw about gaming and girlfriends being mutually exclusive--at least, I am finding that having a fiancee is pretty time-consuming. I will do my best to pop in regularly, still.
...
...
Yeah, you read that right. ;)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm
by Kaitou Kage
lostboy wrote:However its only a bonus to weapon damage, and I have no idea who's using what or who is best to give it to. Tomas, Katja and Richard seemed like sensible choices but if Rex is A1 then lets do it.

In fact for future reference (and bear with my poor 4e knowledge) can everyone let me know who's likely to do weapon damage? That way I can spread this out more usefully. Ta.
I think the four you listed are the only ones that regularly do weapon damage. At least, Rex is 100% weapon damage, Katja is probably 100% or close (she's very Fighter). Tomas may have a couple non-weapon Prayers but he'd have to chime in. Richard has apparently just been revamped some, but I don't know that we've seen all he can do yet so I have no idea where he stands.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 am
by lostboy
Does that mean congrats are in order Nathan?

Oh and as to the Damage bonus, if DM's are happy I'll give it to Rex i/o Katja.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 am
by NeoTiamat
I am reasonably certain congratulations are in order, yes. :D

As far as damage bonuses go, be my guest. For the record, Katja has pretty much all Weapon attacks (4/5, just a reaction that's untyped), Richard has 3 weapon attacks and an implement encounter, while Remy and Alice have basic attacks with the Weapon keywords and Thierri and Cerise have no Weapon attacks at all. (Would you want to give Cerise a gun?)

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 pm
by Nerit
First, again congrats to Nathan, of course. Second, Lia, I think you meant Charles Devereux not Theroux xD? Funny typo. Third,


GAUVAIN

VS.

BENOIT




WHO. WOULD. WIN?!

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Congratulations, Nathan. ^^ All the best for you and your lady.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm
by Kaitou Kage
Benoit would win. He's as close to the **** Batman as Ravenloft has right now.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 pm
by Rock of the Fraternity
Which comic book character would Benoit be?

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm
by lostboy
Then congratulations indeed Nathan! Good work mon ami!

Benoit would win, if all else failed the man would likely rabidly chew his way through anything that was thrown at him... Gauvain is fish bait.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Thanks, all, for your congratulations!

My money would go on Benoit, if it's a cage match, but I think Gauvain could probably wrangle an escape in most scenarios.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 pm
by NeoTiamat
Out of curiosity, why is everyone favoring Benoit? You'd expect the creepy secret-wizard-policeman to have some advantages over a man with an axe.

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm
by Nathan of the FoS
Simple. Benoit just ain't...gonna...lose. He's like the Black Knight, except with better combat skillz. :lucas:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 pm
by lostboy
Its quite a big axe....